Which SciForums member has the coolest profile (take THAT avatar thread!! aha!)?

Pollux V

Ra Bless America
Registered Senior Member
So, which is the coolest? There's mine, of course, for consideration, but who thinks they have the best profile, or knows of anyone with a...better one?

Ah I am in SUCH a cocky mood tonite.

Oh, and by the way: It's astounding, time is fleeting, madness takes its toll. Listen closely, not for very much longer...... I've got to keep control.....I REMEBER DOING THE TIME WAARP DRINKING THOSE MOMENTS WHEN, THE BLACKNESS HIT ME, AND THE VOID WOULD BE CALLING........... LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!"
-Rocky Horror Show, by Richard o' Brian

I know the rest, but I've proved my point. (Told you, I'M A MOVIE FREAK)

I'm not exactly sure what is meant by profile. There is so much superfluos stuff on this board.

this thread seems not to have the prestigious patronage than that of teh avatar thread, i will take my opinions elsewhere...

ME because it says im the high priest of an evil cult how are secretly trying to take over the world

ops

did i say that out loud:D

Trying, Asguard? TRYING? TRYING!

We are not TRYING, we DO control the world.

Ooops. That makes it no longer a secret.

So before we continue could one of you two [asguard or xev] explain to me what the cult of cuthuhlo or whatever is? I've been curious ever since I saw 'Hafrn de Cuthhulo' or something. Tell meeee.

Read this

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6551&perpage=20&highlight=Cthulhu&pagenumber=1
http://members.tripod.com/~danharms/part1.htm#q12
sket...sco-cthulhu.jpg
Cthulhu.gif
lovecra...inewcthulhu.jpg
cthulhu.jpg
cthulhu.jpg

Pollux SUPER GAY is a pretty cool locale..
HAHAHA

you win for comming out of the closet

Pollux! I had no idea!
I thought it was just me and bbcboy and celebrations:cool:

The picture posted by Asguard looks like my ex!

You see, esp, right now oedipus is in the school's library. I am in the library too, on another computer. I get the feeling he doesn't know..though. heheheh.

you win for comming out of the closet

So tell us about it Pollux V???????????

No squirming on the hook, now. Give us the low down. I am sure that bbcboy will be interested also.

so now I'm scared. Mr P. said that I didn't meet the standards for my portfolio stuff, but my social studies teachers said TO MY FACE that I did like, six months ago, and I'm afraid that he's gonna tell me that I have to redo everything (at our school we have these portfolio thingies, and if we don't meet the standards we have to do the whole GODAMN thing over again or we don't graduate. That's right, no diploma!)

Hey, call me crazy, wet1, but it sounded like oedipus back there was er, um, how can I say it, well, COMING OUT. He messed with my profile because I'm logged in to every frickin computer at school. The wee bastald.

Hey that fried chicken, kentucky thing is classic. ALL ME!! hahah!

even though I'm not the biggest fried chicken fan

it just says something about kentucky.

Back