Which came first, the theist or the atheist?

Yorda said:
No slaves were used. If they had used slaves, the pyramid would have never been finished. Do you know how many stones the great pyramid consists of? The pyramids were not graves. Humans made graves of them later. Why would it have the form it has? The sons of God wanted to build the pyramid in that form. It symbolizes "God" and his 4 faces (Ezekiel) Lion, eagle, man (aquarius), ox. Note that God's faces are the same as in the wheel of Zodiak.
Interesting viewpoint, and there is much there that should be considered. I have heard other theories as well, such as that they are meant for the adoration of Orion. One documentary pointed out that the reason for the commonality of pyramids all over the world was because it was the only artificial way to achieve the hieght near "heavan" or "the sky god" which the ancient priests desired. Here we have apossible explanation for the tower of Babel story.
Yorda said:
I have read about him and I know that he is a son of God. Yes, you could say that he was "God", like any other "son of God" (the giants). He himself says that God is within us, so if we find ourselves, we will realize that we have always been what we are: God. There is only one truth. God. There is nothing else.

The giants revolted against God because they had indomitable spirits, like the Titans and Giants in Greek Myth. Jesus however did not say "I am A son of God". Reading the gospel of John helped me get a proper perspective on his actual teaching concerning this matter. I do not say that I am God, for it is evident that He is UNCREATED, whereas I am created, but that I share in God's divine life.

In OT scripture the phrase "sons of God" is often used loosely, to signify believers.

Yorda said:
All houses we enter are foreign first, but we get used to them. We enter a body which suits us. Bodies are like clothes, when they get old, we change to new ones.

I dont see it that way. The soul prefers to be in a body because we experience God through the body. The body and soul are closely tied, thats why death is painful, the soul must leave. Taking off clothes is not painful.

Yorda said:
I have never heard of any oracle.
I not surprised, its a rare tract which some claim is a hellenistic forgery. Perhaps I can find it on google.

Last edited:
Clearly, that's not what I meant to say. These things just happen to be built by them. They probably built big things because they were big. The giants didn't use their muscles while building the things they built.

So what makes you think these things were built by giants at all? You're just full of make believe aren't you? I mean seriously, is there one thing, (other than 'these things' being tall), that would offer any credence to you saying they were built by giants?

There you go about your leprechauns again But that is quite a bad example since doll house furniture are just toys, not real architecture.

Man you can get dolls house pieces costing like £20,000, which are incredibly detailed. Clearly they were made by leprechauns. You ever seen the smallest book in the world? That was made by leprechauns too.

No one in hell can explain how "some slaves carved the stones with primitive instruments and worked for thousands of years to build the things in Baalbek". This is not how they were built. Not much physical human strength was used. I would enjoy hearing some feeble "scientific" theories though...

How can you in all honesty dare say "feeble theory" when here you are claiming these things were crafted by giants although you do not have any evidence whatsoever to even make such a claim, (other than these things are big)?

No one has been able to demostrate how the great pyramid would have been built.

I don't know anyone who can demonstrate how a computer game that allows hundreds of people to all play together at the same time would have been made. It's bizarre, it's clearly been made by super intelligent alien beings from the planet Zarg. Of course the people who do know all about making massively multiplayer computer games could answer the question, which is where the problem lies. There are no pyramid architects around anymore, we do not have access to several 100,000 slaves to get to move large bricks around for nothing, and there are no left over construction plans. But still those 'feeble scientific theories' kick the shit out of your "the large people did it", idiocy.

I've been to the pyramids, I even climbed up one, (as much as they would allow), been inside one and so on. They're admittedly impressive.. thousands of big bricks put on top of each other. The design shape is quite easy to understand though.. Any child will tell you that when he plays with his lego set and builds a structure upright, it eventually collapses - whereas a triangular shape does not. These Egyptians would look at modern day skyscraper plans and probably call them idiotic - even more so in countries where the ground has a tendency to shake every now and then.

A pyramid would be for vips/royalty. The makers would want to ensure that it lasts and doesn't get destroyed whenever there's a slight breeze. As a result a building that is upright wont do. For strength you would create something pyramid shaped. They start off with step pyramids and then as pyramid construction progresses they try grander designs. In many ways the Empire State Building is far more impressive.. I guess that was built by giants aswell.

That was also built by the giants.

Nothing but a daydream, a fantasy concoted to explain how something large could have been built without putting so much as a minutes effort into the thought.

I bet you will be amazed when you hear that the giants really existed and when you hear what spiritual powers

*yawn*. Get off you chair, go outside and find one bit of evidence to suggest your fantsy as even remotely credible. Until then you're just blowing wind.

and there is ample evidence that angels may have had more direct contact with early man.

Ample evidence? Where?

Many giants existed in the past but the skeleton evidence was destroyed in the passage of centuries.

So.. you have no evidence, you're just saying there were giants for the fun of it?

There are many medieval records of giant skeletons being kept.

Where?

Christ was not a reincarnation, for if you read about His miracles in scripture, you will find that he both claims and demonstrates that He is God.

And if you read scripture you'll also see that god says he isn't. In hebrews he states that jesus is just a priest, (an office shared by others such as melchizedek).

For example, Christ is able to heal a man who had been blind from birth, (in other words, he actually gave the guy eyes!) a feat that only the creator could do, not any demon's trick.

Well if you read the OT, god says he is the one that makes people blind. It only stands to religious reasoning that the devil would do the opposite to what god does. So where god makes people blind, crippled, lame etc - the devil gives them their eyesight back.

Besides, consider this: Reincarnation doesnt work.

Agreed.

Heres why: each soul must have a certain body by which it expresses itself and cannot enter a foreign house and work well in a house that is strange. The body is sacred, not just litter, as long as it houses the soul and the indwelling divinit

No, here's why: There's no such thing as a soul.

Lawdog said:
The body and soul are closely tied, thats why death is painful, the soul must leave.
Death isn't painful.
Dying can be.

SnakeLord said:
So what makes you think these things were built by giants at all?

It's because I remember them. Convincing, eh? It's not supposed to be.

I mean seriously, is there one thing, (other than 'these things' being tall), that would offer any credence to you saying they were built by giants?

I don't know what that would be. What kind of evidence would make it more credible?

Man you can get dolls house pieces costing like £20,000, which are incredibly detailed. Clearly they were made by leprechauns. You ever seen the smallest book in the world? That was made by leprechauns too.

I think those dolls houses are made by humans. Mainly because no one or nothing says that they would be made by leprechauns. I think those who sell it know where they are made, and they know they are made by humans.

But I don't know anything about leprechauns, I just know about the giants.

How can you in all honesty dare say "feeble theory" when here you are claiming these things were crafted by giants although you do not have any evidence whatsoever to even make such a claim, (other than these things are big)?

I don't care if I don't have evidence. No one has. I trust in my own experience. I speak of what I know, and report on what I have seen. It doesn't have to be true for others. I know that the pyramids were not built by slaves and I know they were not graves. I know it because I recognize when truth is spoken.

I don't know anyone who can demonstrate how a computer game that allows hundreds of people to all play together at the same time would have been made. It's bizarre, it's clearly been made by super intelligent alien beings from the planet Zarg.

Everyone knows that computer games are made by humans.

In many ways the Empire State Building is far more impressive.. I guess that was built by giants aswell.

Like I care if it's impressive. I know that it's made by humans! I didn't mean that JUST BECAUSE the things in Baalbek are impressive, they must be made by "giants". That's absurd. I have good reasons why I believe what I believe. But if I had taken some "unimpressive" thing the giants have made, it had made my statement even less credible! People don't care about unimpressive things.

Most of the buildings in Teotihuacan were also made by the sons of God! Actually... at that time, there no 'original' giants left... they had already mixed into the humans. They were reincarnations of the giants. Only few people inherited their physical size and wisdom when the pyramids were built. Today, there are very few who are are ahead of their time.

Nothing but a daydream, a fantasy concoted to explain how something large could have been built without putting so much as a minutes effort into the thought.

I admit that it sounds like that, and I've thought so too. I thought all kinds of "spiritual" things were ridiculous. But now I understand them, so they're not ridiculous anymore. I believe in all kinds of things, which may seem insane to people, and supernatural... but for me, they're completely natural.

*yawn*. Get off you chair, go outside and find one bit of evidence to suggest your fantsy as even remotely credible. Until then you're just blowing wind.

I believe it is possible to move things with our mind. Most people don't believe such things. Even though they would see a video or if they would see it with their own eyes. They would still think it's just a trick. It is not accepted by majority yet. It is not common. It doesn't make sense to people.

You know the staff which Moses had, and the Ark of the Covenant. This kind of staff was used in Egypt long ago. It could heal people from sicknesses. Not just that staff alone, it was just a helper to strengthen mind's power. A similar thing like the Ark of the Covenant was used to build the Pyramid. They didn't carve the stones like humans did. They didn't fight against gravity when they lift the stones.

Lawdog said:
The giants revolted against God because they had indomitable spirits, like the Titans and Giants in Greek Myth.

I know the original giants so I know that they obeyed God in every way. They are the one's who teached humans about God. Then humans have made several religions of their teaching. They told the same thing to all humans. God has sent messengers all over the world, to bring the good news.

People think that the giants were evil, and that they revolted against God. It's not true. It was US, their descendants, the Anakim, who revolted against God. They married "human daughters" so that we also would, after a long time, be able to know what they knew. Without their great sacrifice, we would still be living in the woods.

I don't know what that would be. What kind of evidence would make it more credible?

I dunno, what evidence do you have?

I don't care if I don't have evidence.

That's painfully obvious.

I speak of what I know, and report on what I have seen.

You've seen the giants? Damn, where do they live?

I know that the pyramids were not built by slaves and I know they were not graves.

So.. (dare I even ask should I get dragged further into the realms of lunacy), what were they built for?

I know it because I recognize when truth is spoken.

Who spoke it?

Everyone knows that computer games are made by humans.

Yeah, and everyone knows pyramids were made by humans - except for the occasional lunatic who thinks giants/aliens did it.

I didn't mean that JUST BECAUSE the things in Baalbek are impressive, they must be made by "giants". That's absurd. I have good reasons why I believe what I believe.

Oh I see.. So what are those "good reasons"?

But if I had taken some "unimpressive" thing the giants have made, it had made my statement even less credible! People don't care about unimpressive things.

Well it wouldn't make you sound anymore of a lunatic than you already do, so don't worry about it. Tell me some unimpressive things these giants have done.

Today, there are very few who are are ahead of their time.

And they're giants too?

I admit that it sounds like that, and I've thought so too.

You were right.

I believe it is possible to move things with our mind.

I believe we can cast magic spells with our kidneys. :rolleyes:

You know the staff which Moses had, and the Ark of the Covenant. This kind of staff was used in Egypt long ago. It could heal people from sicknesses. Not just that staff alone, it was just a helper to strengthen mind's power. A similar thing like the Ark of the Covenant was used to build the Pyramid. They didn't carve the stones like humans did. They didn't fight against gravity when they lift the stones.

Are you on any medication?

SnakeLord said:
I dunno, what evidence do you have?

I don't know because I don't know what evidence is for you.

You've seen the giants? Damn, where do they live?

In my mind. They are the hope, love and happiness which we feel and want to achieve. But before they left the Earth, they lived in the place which is today known as Africa. Only a desert (Sahara) is left of their homeland. I've told it before but most of their homeland was destroyed because humans went into their temples and stole the instruments which could lead all kinds of energies (like the power of the mind), increase or decrease their power (this is how Moses divided the Red sea). One day a human accidentally led a power which destroys matter (converts it into another energy form), to his own body. When this process has begun, the matter which has formed into energy affects like a destroying power until it has dematerialized everything. This way, the entire continent was destroyed, until the reborn energies slowed it down and the destroying powers stopped affecting.

The entire continent formed into radiation energy and ascended into the outer atmosphere, then it came back in almost all kinds of basic forms of matter, and it rained down for "40 days" which means an "eternity". When this water, mud and sand rained down... the water of the oceans collide together... Because of this, the continents on the other side of the Earth tore apart from this... they moved from each other further and further to find balance, until they came to... about the place where are now. This was "the Flood".

The partly destroyed land has become known as the great desert in Africa.

The sons of God (like Noah and Gilgamesh) had instruments in their ships which always kept them in balance. This way they stayed alive and after a long time, they reached land. Wherever the sons of God set their foot, a great civilization started. But that is another story...

So.. (dare I even ask should I get dragged further into the realms of lunacy), what were they built for?

The pyramids, especially the bigger ones, are built after different mathematical and astronomical laws (The Zodiak, also called the "4" faces of God) so that they also work as clocks and calendars. The pyramid form can also reflect the rays of the sun to distant seas and deserts. This is because the angle is 51 degrees. This way, the pyramids also worked as "lighthouses". Every laws that the pyramids are built after, and also the history of the builders, were drawn on ceramic plates inside the pyramids.

(Also the different instruments were kept inside the pyramids. When the time was right, the last Initiated receives the Ark of the Covenant and the Staff of life. He blocks the enterance from the inside, with a suitable piece of rock and dematerializes all the instruments all so that humans wouldn't find them and cause destruction)

In time, humans (sons of men) will read all the truths, the mathematical and astronomical laws, the secret of the pyramids and the entire knowledge of the sons of God. But under the Earth's darkest times, the scripts will be lost, so that humans have to find all truths by themselves.

The form of the pyramid symbolizes an awakened man, a God man. Like Jesus. The number 3 symbolizes divinity, and the bottom of the pyramid, which is number 4, symbolizes matter. 3 x 4 = 12, which is the number of the wheel of the Zodiak. A divine person uses the bottom, his body, only as an instrument, but expresses the divinity with all the other 4 sides (fire, air, water, earth).

If a cube is opened, it forms into a cross (or a letter "T"). When Christ was crucified, it symbolized the self (divinity) which we have crucified in matter (body), between the two girders of space and time. The scorpion kills his personal self and it forms into an heavenly Eagle (Horus). Moses lifted up the bronze serpent in the wilderness. When the serpent has its head upwards, to his head, it symbolizes divinity. The serpent is wisdom if it worships the higher self, and it is satanic (egoistic) if it worships matter.

It may sound weird when I put the truth into words, but when you see it yourself, it will be completely rational. One problem is that you don't know enough about these things. That's why it sounds irrational.

Who spoke it?

God.

Well it wouldn't make you sound anymore of a lunatic than you already do, so don't worry about it. Tell me some unimpressive things these giants have done.

Some of the writings (hieroglyphs) are made by them. People have wondered how they could make them so smooth. They just manipulated vibration of matter so that it became softer and then they carved as if it was butter.

And they're giants too?

Why would they be? Besides, if people are ahead of their time, they only have a fraction of the knowledge of the sons of God. They're not pure reincarnations like Jesus. Only because a person inherits the mind from his father's (sons of God) side doesn't mean that they also inherit their size. People no longer inherit the size, because the size has found equilibrium long ago. Even at the time of Noah, very few were the size of a giant. Remember Goliat, he inherited the size, but not their mind.

Are you on any medication?

Humans will also invent a machine which works with the same principle as the Ark of the Covenant. We will be able to increase and decrease gravity. Make matter from light for example. Materialize and dematerialize and convert energies in many ways. The Ark of the Covenant nor the Staff of Life, was mechanical. They were made of a kind of brass. If you hold an egg in its right temperature, it becomes a living creature.

I know logic doesn't go over well within the halls of the Religion section but, here goes. The theist, obviously.

10103343.jpg
Yorda, your vision is a rather elaborate rendition of New Age concepts. It is quite intriguing, however theologically flawed and departing from traditional sources on such matters as giants and pyramids, which I think there is too much emphasis on. I recommend a viewing of THE TEN COMMANDMENTS starring Charelton Heston, in order to put some vivacity in your spiritual world-view.

Last edited:
I've seen that movie. Everyone always says I talk about New age or something but I don't even know what it is. I don't care if what I say is "theologically flawed", I just tell what I have seen. I'm not making it up nor is this a "theory".

Look upon God Himself, His majesty, His Beauty, Goodness, Holiness, Power, THE UNCREATED ONE. The Heavens tremble and seem miniscule, the angels hide their faces...

Lawdog said:
Look upon God Himself, His majesty, His Beauty, Goodness, Holiness, Power, THE UNCREATED ONE. The Heavens tremble and seem miniscule, the angels hide their faces...
it would be stupid to try to look upon the non existent, as it's not there you cant see it.
it's also stupid to try and tell an atheist to do that, given that there is no god, trying to look upon it would be lunacy.

also if your god is all good, then why would, The Heavens tremble, and the angels cower and hide their faces, what do they have to fear.

Back