when would YOU shot a cop, solder or pollie?

When law abiding civillians are well armed most violent crime disappears.

Bull. Most violent crimes are crimes of passion and having more armed people greatly increases the amount and severity of such crimes.

for the yanks who seem to belive that the gun is the only form of politics i ask when would you physically pick up that weapon and start resisting?

Tiassa has posted MANY examples of surposed freedoms being stripped away that would give people on BOTH sides of the political fence the excuse they need so when would you do it?

what would make you do it?

Now for a really good question, at what point would the courts rule you not guilty based on the second amendment for taking the life of a pollie, a cop or a solder?

I suppose it depends on who wins the fight.

Bull. Most violent crimes are crimes of passion and having more armed people greatly increases the amount and severity of such crimes.

One would think that, but as Dr. Lott and many other researchers have discovered it just isn't true. A crime of passion is carried out no matter if you have a gun or not. It's just being driven metally to the point where you want to kill. Having a gun makes it no easier to get to that point.

The only good reason for the second amendment is self-defense, ie, a criminal breaks into your house and is threatening you, your family, etc. Also hunting (for food, not for sport).

Personally I would never use a gun on anyone except in self-defense. I would not use it against the cops or the government, I do not think it is a political expression... but I do think the second amendment is right.

The only good reason for the second amendment is self-defense, ie, a criminal breaks into your house and is threatening you, your family, etc. Also hunting (for food, not for sport).

Personally I would never use a gun on anyone except in self-defense. I would not use it against the cops or the government, I do not think it is a political expression... but I do think the second amendment is right.

Actually the best reason for the 2nd amendment is people like Hitler, Lenin, Stalin and Pol Pot. The second best reason is that as a nation of armed civiliians we would be the hardest nation in the world to actually invade, let alone conquer.

Back