When does no, mean no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha. tantrum much?
says the whiny little brat

hypocrite much? i'm expressing my own views, values, and philosophies regarding my own marriage.
No your stating them as justification for your vilification of the young woman who was raped here. Your essentially blaming her for not living up to your standards. You stating your belief and opinions and I am mocking, which is my right, for the anachronistic and misogynistic crap they are

let me guess...you've never been married. you've never been a prosecuting attorney.
correct which is sad that I have a better understanding of both than you

you call me conceited (i think that's what you were attempting to spell),
and arrogant hateful and cruel.
and yet go on to boast.
I'm not boasting I'm trying to bring you up to speed on modern ethics.
you're a fool.
No I am an asshole fed up with your arrogance and complete lack of morality

says the whiny little brat

hypocrite much? i'm expressing my own views, values, and philosophies regarding my own marriage.[/QUIOTE] No your stating them as jsutification for your vilification of the young woman who was rapes here. Your essentially blaming her for not living up to your standards

correct which is sad that I have a better understand ing of both than you

and arrogant hateful and cruel. I'm not boasting I'm trying to bring you up to speed on modern ethics. No I am an asshole fed up with your arrogance and complete lack of morality

well, you're definitely an asshole. and a very deluded one at that. perhaps you'll grow up one day. perhaps you won't. :shrug:

alright ppl..grow up..no insults..

lori..if he has this attitude...
well marriage is a aberation against human nature in general but that is a whole

this needn't be said..
do the world a favor and never get married.

what i will get in on is this comment..
No if you think someone else owns your body and you have an obligation to have sex with them .

those two satements are not mutually inclusive..

when you are married you DO have an obligation to have sex with your partner,if you do not, they will go looking elsewhere for it..

what i will get in on is this comment..
I'm guessing you and Lori would think I should get married if I thought a woman's place was in the kitchen. Sorry if I think of woman as you know humans that have a right to control their own destinies.

when you are married you DO have an obligation to have sex with your partner,if you do not, they will go looking elsewhere for it..

No you don't. No other person has any right to your body.

well, you're definitely an asshole. and a very deluded one at that.
Because I have more respect for your own body than you do??
perhaps you'll grow up one day. perhaps you won't. :shrug:
Funny considering from what you have shown here I'm far more grown up than you. Your living in a dream world

I'm guessing you and Lori would think I should get married if I thought a woman's place was in the kitchen. Sorry if I think of woman as you know humans that have a right to control their own destinies.

nope that is not what i am saying..i am a guy..and i do not have a problem with the women working and me in the kitchen,,although i do beleive it takes two incomes to make it nowadays..
i am not trying to make this an issue of womens rights..i am saying in a marriage both parties are obligated to serve the others sexual needs, of course this assumes that either party would have a problem with the other sleeping around on them, if you do not want your partner 'cheating' on you, then yes you are responsible for their sexual needs.

this also does not speak to communication in a marriage,as some couples are fine with their partners having sex with other ppl, i think this is a matter of communication.but even in this each partner is obligated to fullfill their partners sexual interests, even if that means giving them permission to sleep around..IOW communicate you do not have a problem with your partner sleeping with others..

than you must laugh your self to sleep considering the irony of you being female yet a misogynist

i don't hate women. you know, you're alarmingly jaded for a 26 year old, and aptly ignorant. my husband has just as much of an obligation to me as i do to him. that is exactly what makes a marriage work. it's called "commitment". it seems that the only thing you're committed to is yourself. good luck with that. ;)

nope that is not what i am saying..i am a guy..and i do not have a problem with the women working and me in the kitchen,,although i do beleive it takes two incomes to make it nowadays..
i am not trying to make this an issue of womens rights..i am saying in a marriage both parties are obligated to serve the others sexual needs, of course this assumes that either party would have a problem with the other sleeping around on them, if you do not want your partner 'cheating' on you, then yes you are responsible for their sexual needs.

this also does not speak to communication in a marriage,as some couples are fine with their partners having sex with other ppl, i think this is a matter of communication.but even in this each partner is obligated to fullfill their partners sexual interests, even if that means giving them permission to sleep around..IOW communicate you do not have a problem with your partner sleeping with others..

i like it in the kitchen...sometimes. ;)

i predict an abundance of unfulfillment and duck butter in this guy's future.

whackwhackwhackwhackwhack.

than you must laugh your self to sleep considering the irony of you being female yet a misogynist

i talk and giggle with my husband before i go to sleep, in his arms, after some great sex.

bliss!!!

what do you do before you go to sleep?

whackwhackwhackwhackwhack.

I see your ass ignorant of comedy as you are everything else

Really?
In a thread about Rape you reply to a woman:

"screw you, you conncieted bitch. ... I respect woman you don't".

So we start out with an implied allusion to you raping her: "screw you"

Then you refer to her as a Female Dog.

But conclude by claiming you RESPECT WOMAN.

LOL

Priceless

(that and your total inability to spell worth a damn or get the terms "You're" vs "Your" correct)

Arthur

Really?
In a thread about Rape you reply to a woman:

"screw you, you conncieted bitch. ... I respect woman you don't".

So we start out with an implied allusion to you raping her: "screw you"

Then you refer to her as a Female Dog.

But conclude by claiming you RESPECT WOMAN.

LOL

Priceless

(that and your total inability to spell worth a damn or get the terms "You're" vs "Your" correct)

Arthur

well said..he discredited himself with his own statement..in one line no less..

Mod Hat - Closure

Mod Hat — And on that note ....

And this is what it comes to?

Wow. Cool. Okay. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back