What's on your iPod?

Post @#1912 - Tans Am? should be "Trans Am" T\A 1978 - Line Lock, Hurst shifter, Edelbrock manifold, holly 750, straight pipes from the headers. Only time this car lost a race was against a '69 vette with a 427. I let him win, a'69 corvette with a 427 was just too beautiful:worship: There is more to it than that, this dude was willing to die to win... no big deal though - some things just aint worth it...only thing faster was my good friends Chevelle 469 - all original with cowl induction. Those would smoke anything. Funny thing is, back in the day, you could buy these cars for a few g's. I paid 2g's, when i was in HS, for my trans am and now it's worth at least 20K. Looks like this only better, same color too, just no ugly decals anywhere, total sleeper...detroit muscle 100% - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd-GeCGxl18. I'm not selling it though, so. Crane cam, balanced and blue printed so i got no trouble selling it.

I guess the main thing, what i'm trying to say is there is nothing like these muscle cars..shit...i'll put it in my living room an just look at it every day.

Oh could I have a field day with your post... :)

Right now I'm listening to: The Police. Various numbers going through my old cd's. Now listening to the radio, the weather came on, it's a bit warm where I live.:shrug:

Last edited:
Back