What's on your iPod?

The Scent of a Woman. Great flick! I do find a woman’s natural scent more seductive but studies have shown that the smell of cinnamon buns increase tumescence.

Maybe this is what you meant by feeding the male ego.
eat-drink-smiley-542.gif

Vanilla scores a 9% increase in measured penile blood flow, cinnamon buns 4% and the combined smell of lavender and pumpkin pie scores a whopping 40%.

Table #3 at the bottom of the page of this link.

http://www.aanos.org/jrl_an_article.htm

Mother did teach me that the way to a man's heart was by means of his stomach, lol.... :D

people are bullied for their character, not their looks though it may appear to be that is the reason, their good looks or not.

often, sweet or very honest hearted people tend to be bullied which says a lot about society/humans. it makes dishonest people irate and jealous so twist and try to portray what is right or good as just the opposite to excuse their dark side rather than changing what is ugly in them. so they destroy whatever shines light on it just by it's presence, damaging and projecting their sludge on others. this is anywhere from emotional/mental predation to outright physical rape or assault. soceity/humans has got a long ways to go and there will be a lot of unfairness and sacrifices along the way, unfortunately. life is certainly not fair.

basically this is just predation at work and exposes a deeper truth that survival of the fittest does not necessarily equate to survival of the good/right/quality.

Last edited:
Time for something with a bit of bounce...how about this Bob Marley tune, 'Three Little Birds' covered by Connie and friends?

"Out of Our Heads" by Sheryl Crow. Still timely: "Children of Abraham, swallow your tears." Talk about a song that's too politically incorrect to be on the radio! I gave ABC a lot of credit for letting her do it live for 20 million viewers on "Dancing with the Stars."

Tight Rope

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...zdHSAQ&usg=AFQjCNGEznU_JRm6hV1Nrq43fcAChkQrJw

I'm up on the tightwire
one sides ice and one is fire
its a circus game with you and me.
I'm up on the tightrope
one sides hate and one is hope
but the tophat on my head is all you see
And the wire seems to be
the only place for me
a comedy of errors
and I'm falling

Like a rubber-neck giraffe
you look into my path