What's on your iPod?

Bach Mass in B Minor, copied, for the purpose of practising it, from my CDs. Far too long to post it all here, but this is one bit:

All of us basses sang the bass solo "et iterum venturus est" in the performance, which was a month ago. Fantastic music but I was totally shattered the next day.

Feast your emotions on this brilliant piece of Art.

and this wonderful contrapuntal rhythm

Last edited:
And this tour de force jazz composition by Jean Luc Ponty and absolute brilliant rhythm section

Five stars plus.

p.s. For Queen lovers.

Queen is back on the road and have a new lead singer who is equal to Freddie Mercury in all respects.
Adam Lambert. This guy has the magic.

Last edited:

I like this type of beat for my longer runs/workouts. I find a repetitious sound like this, keeps me focused. It's fun, too :)

Just to raise the standard of this place a notch,:p here is a beautiful Angel with a voice to match!!!! If heaven exists, this angel will be entertaining us there!!!

here's a spanish number.....

Last edited:
:rolleye: Raise the standard? Lol It’s not a competition paddoboy, not everyone likes the same music.

:rolleye: Raise the standard? Lol It’s not a competition paddoboy, not everyone likes the same music.
wegsy, you failed to tell me what you thought of my Greek Angel? :) I actually first saw her in person at the Sydney Opera House in 1976 after discovering her while sailing and crewing a three masted Barquentine from Panama to Sydney. She is now 84 years old and just released a cd last year.....Here is a sample from that........

My tastes in music varies from the likes of Elvis, Buddy, Jerry, Ricky and Chuck in the 50s and 60s, through to Neil Diamond and ABBA, and C+W in general with the likes of Jim Reeves and Willy Nelson, and some semi classical stuff.

Just to raise the standard of this place a notch,:p here is a beautiful Angel with a voice to match!!!! If heaven exists, this angel will be entertaining us there!!!

here's a spanish number.....
She has a beautiful voice. Not my style of music, but a very unique sound. :)

Back