What's on your iPod?

Sorry guys...trying to come to terms with dads passing. I just keep in mind that it's something we all have to deal with. I may make a thread in the "about the members section"... but i will wait awhile on that and make it interesting to read. I edited because it does not belong in this thread...so i apologize. i think i posted that track one too many times already so it would be redundant.

Last edited:
Good stuff...love the back wall feel of this thread...and i think that was the intent of the OP many years ago. For certainly, i was here at the time...WOW...Time waits for no one and it wont wait for me...Rolling Stones circa 1978.

Today i listening to Counting Crows - Misses Jones. The vocals are amazing and this is a true classic. So this goes out to the dude who belted this one out of the park. So for that...Sylvester SALUTES you.

Lately i have been getting into Bluegrass and country as well. Bluegrass i heard from a game i am playing and have to say it has matured me and right now is my favorite...which is good since it calms me, soothes the beast as they say. But then i still like Ozzy and GnR etc. 'cause it has that rush of adrenalin. Kurt Cobain was a trip...man oh man, Sylvester SH... what can I say? when he said everyone was gay i fell off my chair...lmfao, so yeah, props to Kurt Cobain and we really dont know what happened there. You know...anyone who makes us see things differentl is alright by me and Kurt\Nirvana certainty did that IMOP.

Sylvester...SALUTES YOU...:worship::worship::worship:

Back