What would be proof of god(s)?

It's said that faith doesn't need proof but is it actually that faith is accepted as proof? If so, why is 1 person's faith more acceptable proof than another's?

"pure spirit" is an imaginary concept with no basis in observable reality.

I cannot see God, therefore he does not exist.
God does not exist, because he cannot be seen.
What I can see is the sum total of all there is.
To see is to know, to know is to see....

jan.

I'd much prefer they turn into whiskey. 1111
"They" - are you a polytheist? Most humans are and all have been in the past. I sort of like the idea of specialized Gods. - If you need rain, ask the rain God would seem to be more efficient than expecting one girl God to handle all requests. - More personalized service etc.

Specialization is the key to high productivity and good performance on Earth anyway. As for whisky I think that is not in Bachaus's area of responsibility - not sure there is a God of whisky. I think distilation is relative recent development for boosting the proof. Multiple Gods probably were dying out as science progressed to level of making a still.

"They" - are you a polytheist? Most humans are and all have been in the past. I sort of like the idea of specialized Gods. - If you need rain, ask the rain God would seem to be more efficient than expecting one girl God to handle all requests. - More personalized service etc.

Specialization is the key to high productivity and good performance on Earth anyway. As for whisky I think that is not in Bachaus's area of responsibility - not sure there is a God of whisky. I think distilation is relative recent development for boosting the proof. Multiple Gods probably were dying out as science progressed to level of making a still.

He's referring to the Great Lakes with "they" :D

He's referring to the Great Lakes with "they" :D
Yes you are correct. My dyslexica got me to see "turn it into whisky." Probably into was the source of extra "it" I read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back