what the fuck!!

Is MJ the only source we can trust?

• Yes...

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No!

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
I have a child molester in my extended family that got away with it. Now thats something to brag about....isn't it. But seriously they hardly ever have enough evidence to charge a child molester....pretty shitty if you ask me. :rolleyes: :mad:

Hed:

Care to maybe expand on the foundation of this gut feeling that MJ is guilty? Also that this neverland ranch of his-- an idea that he by the way, developed during a period in the guys lifetime which approached the "norm", was an invention to lure kids. And please don't forget why you believe his current image is cultivated.

In my view, the man is psychotic. He had always been plagued by insecurities. The attention he gets/got enhanced these insecurities. The media bashing, which started after he started his plastic surgery sickness made him even more antisocial, more untrusting, and made him retreat into his shell. His association which children I would attribute both to an attemt to relive a childhood and comfort in the "innocent". Much like

Care to maybe expand on the foundation of this gut feeling that MJ is guilty
subjective opinon, that's all. Don't try to read too much into it.

developed during a period in the guys lifetime which approached the "norm",
norm compared to what?

The media bashing
I saw am interview with MJ's former PR manager, who stated that all the sensational media stories regarding MJ (O2 tent, etc) were all started by MJ.

Originally posted by Wraith
since you don't know MJ there are no logical grounds for you to say he didn't molest any kids.
Ya ok dumb shit.
So if I knew MJ, I would have logical grounds?
I know my mom. Need I follow her around 24/7 in order to prove beyond reasonable doubt that she's not a child molester? I have no reason whatsoever to believe or even suspect she molests children. Same goes for Michael. Sure I don’t know him personally, but with the loads of information at hand, I think it’s pretty damn obvious he didn’t do anything. One does not even require all the records, documents, and evidence to see how obvious it is that he did nothing. He’s famous, eccentric, and hangs out with the kids. I’d be surprised there were no rumors.

The thing that disturbs me is that no matter what the outcome of the trials, nothing will ever undo the damage that these rumors inflicted on an innocent man’s life and reputation. Because of how stupid people are, they will always see Michael as a pedophile suspect even though there is no evidence to back it these allegations up.

Originally posted by Bells
You don't personally know MJ, you only know about him through the media and his music. That would make him a stranger to you.
You ass. It’s called reputability. Sure I never met him, but I know enough about him to know he’s a good father and role model.

I know for a fact that my parents aren't child molesters
How? Do you follow them 24/7?

You have no absolute proof that he did it or not
Same goes for your parents.

Just don't call people dumb or stupid for wanting to protect their children from even the risk of molestation
OK, I’ll call them dumb overprotective assholes for wanting to protect their kids when there is no risk.

a man who's lifestyle is beyond abnormal
His lifestyle is definitely not the norm, but not in any negative way. A lot of times, conforming to the norm isn’t very practical.

It is obvious that you are a great fan of him
Irrelevant. I’m not even going to debate your bullshit ad hominems.

As I said before, none of us know for a fact whether he did it or not.
Anything you tell me that you know for a fact, I can question. Anything can be questioned. The point is,

neither would most stable, normal people.
Wrong.

Originally posted by WellCookedFetus
why would charges mean nothing? It does not mean he is a child molester, it just increases the probability that he is one.
How so does a charge increase the possibility of guilt? Especially when it is based on rumors. If I say you molest children, does that increase the possibility that you did so? Knowing the power of rumors, and the severity of the first case, these charges were bound to come up again. Although I never thought he would be arrested, I would be surprised if the issue never popped up again. Especially considering his popularity, this garbage will be a burden on him for the rest of his life.

Michael Jackson paid a women to have children for him and go away, he built an enormous playground to attract children to his home, he brings children there and makes the parents live separately, he sleeps with them, all circumstantial, but convincing for me. Anyone see the movie "capturing the freedmans"? They can't even admit to themselves they have a problem. I'm not saying he violated the law, but he is a pedophile.

Ok, Scary thought for the day:

MJ wore a mask, not to hide his identity but as is obvious, to conceal surgury in progress.

So why the hell does he put masks on his childrens faces? What is going on under there that he does not want us to see? Has he decided they are as imperfect as he felt he was and is making "improvements"? :eek:

(Silverback's first totally unfounded conspiricy theory. :D Bash it as freely as you like.)

Everyone wants to know why MJ has stuffed up his appearance and cant find a reason, so they consider him loony
Smoking has a much greater effect on peoples health, but many people smoke anyway, and i cant see a reason everyone does this.
silverback, its not a bad idea, but, when it was noticed, he would get in sooo much trouble, so i doubt he would do it

Back