What should be done with rapists?

What is a suitable fate for rapists?

• The chop. Remove their genitalia. Put them in prison for ever.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • The chop. Remove their genitalia. Leave them in public as a visible example to society.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Some form of reversible castration. Put them in prison for ever.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Some form of reversible castration. Leave them in public as a visible example to society.

• Death.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exile.

• Other.

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member
Which of the fates in the poll is suitable for rapists? If none, pick Other and please explain in the thread.

Just set apart like half a state for them all to live and fuck as much as they want.

Originally posted by Tyler
Just set apart like half a state for them all to live and fuck as much as they want.

hey yeah... and occasionally, the familes of the victom can go over there and tie them up and play jokes on themmm.........

I think im taking it too far. After all, these are people too

Originally posted by Agent@5

I think im taking it too far. After all, these are people too
No, they aren't. Rapists are not people. They are sub-human slime and should be removed.

I wish that were true. But I think we all have a tendancey to be 'evil' its a matter of choice, it what thoughts we choose to embelish on, and what was cast a ridiculous. Some people make dangerous choices.

Chemical castration with a duration depending on the circumstances.

Exile. In the case of immigrants, back to where they came from. In the case of Australians... find an island somewhere, and just drop them off with a box of matches, a knife, and some warm clothing.

Bring back public execution, and none of that mamby-pamby injection shit. Draw & quarter those bastards! Make it slow, painful, & violent! Imprisoning criminals costs us all alot of money. I'll keep what little money I have & get some cool entertainment.

Mommy, can we go watch the bad men get dead, today?

I wish that were true. But I think we all have a tendancey to be 'evil' its a matter of choice, it what thoughts we choose to embelish on, and what was cast a ridiculous. Some people make dangerous choices.

Exactly, they make bad choices, and must suffer the consequences.

Lock them up and throw away the key seems the best balence between the possibility of innocence and the need for retribution and safety.

Ratbat:
Bring back public execution, and none of that mamby-pamby injection shit. Draw & quarter those bastards! Make it slow, painful, & violent!

I'll bring the beer if you'll bring the charcoal and lighter fluid. Somone else can bring ribs and Jack Daniels....oh, and music too....

I'm hungry now.

Maybe we should castrate them, then put them to work for civil projects so they would be seen in public. But put some type of symbol on them to identify them as rapists. That way everyone could see them for what they are.

My little brother is a fan of the branding idea. Put a big black "R" on their foreheads or something, he suggests.

Put a big black "R" on their foreheads or something, he suggests

The scarlet letter type thing. There is a lot to be said for public opinion and the lack of ability to hide which is something that rapists so desire, after the fact. To be put on the viewing block for all to see and to be watched always afterward by everyone kind of slows down the practice. It does not stop the practice though. There are always repeat offenders. I would suggest the combination of public mark and chemical aids. Should repeat offenses occur then it should no longer be chemical but permanent.

In 'The Grudge' Maynard sings: "unable to forgive these scarlet letterman."

You seem to know what that means. Please tell me :)

Hahaha! Xev, once again we have a misunderstanding!

Of course rape is unforgiveable! I wasn't even talking about that, cause it is so very obvious.

What I meant was: what are SCARLET LETTERMEN?? :) :)

But I must admit that I write pretty confusing sometimes. That's because I asume everyone already knows what I mean :)

Chemical castration

Does not work,they tried it here for years & they still rapped if they got the chance even with the medicine
:eek:

I am amazed with all this anger in this forum..
Sweet music to my ears, I just got done trying to convince Nelson and ndrs that such was the case.
I would agree to you, rape is unforgivable in most cases.
But you have to remember, that the people who do these things, do them because of their impulses/instincts. Most people can control it, some people can barely do it. Add the effect of friend support. Isolating everybody who is weak, would require a whole state. :) I doubt if the punishments for rape have a big effect anyway. I think teaching people to control themselves better and similar things would help more.
Besides, if the punishment for rape would be more severe (life improsiment, execution, etc..), most rapists would probably kill their victim: nothing to lose for them, just easier to get away...
The story in the other thread was quite extreme? Also, what do you think of a man raping his girlfriend, or a man raping a girl on a date?

Originally posted by ndrs

I would agree to you, rape is unforgivable in most cases.
In most cases, eh? In what cases might it be forgivable?

PS: I think that with that statement you risk identifying yourself as an anti-social amoeba.

In most cases, eh? In what cases might it be forgivable?
For example, if a girl on a date teases a man to bed, and then stops it.. I wouldn't do it myself though. :)
PS: I think that with that statement you risk identifying yourself as an anti-social amoeba.
I really don't care.. I am not related to anyone in here and this is a pretty anonymous forum.

Back