What Kind Of Beast Can Petrify 100 Starlings In Mid Flight?

Maybe it does. These just happened to drop in a front yard. What of those dropping in the middle of nowhere....:shrug:
The UK is too small for no-one not to have noticed this before if it was from eating the wrong berries etc....sorry

Piffle. We don't now til we know, do we. :shrug:
You're just a bit scared about the beast with the nasty gaze hypothesis I reckon. We all need an answer to questions, an exceptable alternative to the established view if we are to shift our ingrained preconceptions.

I think I have found the answer! Thunder Generator creates some wicked shockwaves.
Do you know what you are looking at? It looks like a firehose, doesn’t it? You know how firehoses can disperse crowds? This device, known as the Thunder Generator, can also disperse crowds, and can do a better job.

The Thunder Generator uses ordinary sound with liquid petroleum, cooking gas, and air to create explosions that can create such a shockwave, that they can literally blow people away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8TeS-JyLnM

any followup from the OP? Any conclusion from the "authorities" what really happened?
Howabout someone from a few streets away who ordered an israeli thunder generator off the internet and decided to test it on a flock of starlings from his bedroom window?

Back