What kind of animal is this?

I'll be open to that expanation. I just want to see its body in the hands of people not working in cover up stories.

people what body...have you even noticed that there is only one picture of this thing floating about the internet?

only one picture to judge it all upon. Lets see, we got video camera, lots of phone cameras, and the dude only takes one picture of it?

Like come on...!

I'll be open to that expanation. I just want to see its body in the hands of people not working in cover up stories.

Raccoon "hand":
2512013560_0951402ec9.jpg

LOL, sure you did!

Its a rotted coon. The angle of the photo makes it look like a beak when in fact its the jaw.

Because I hadn't seen a clear pic of a coon's defleshed jaw. I did and changed my mind. I do change my mind when presented with supporting evidence. I don't dig in my heels and demand that everyone think I'm right and then post thread after thread 'making a point'....but I digress.

I changed my mind. No biggie.

Because I hadn't seen a clear pic of a coon's defleshed jaw. I did and changed my mind. I do change my mind when presented with supporting evidence. I don't dig in my heels and demand that everyone think I'm right and then post thread after thread 'making a point'....but I digress.

I changed my mind. No biggie.

And where did you see this raccoon jaw ?

And hell yea I dig my heels in when people start claiming that humans/insects/fish are not animals, spiders are insects, dolphins are fish, trees are not alive etc etc etc...
But I can understand that you need to see the evidence first :rolleyes:

Back