What kind of animal is this?

look at the deformity in the limbs. its a possibility it could be a racoon with severe genetic issues. but then again, it looks fully grown. Unless thats just the angle of the photo. It could be malformed or have some sort of bone distortion... similar to CP?

If the 2nd one was taken later, why it has more fur than the first one?
If the 2nd one was taken earlier, why it has no beak as the first one?

2nd pic shows the other side of the body.
on 2nd pic the "beak" is shown from different angle, revealing what it really is.

2nd pic shows the other side of the body.
on 2nd pic the "beak" is shown from different angle, revealing what it really is.

Are you sure they are the same thing, Temur? Now that I think of it, the first
one is photoshoped, the 2nd one is (probably) not.

Look at both pics below:

IMG_1883_3_.JPG
41361961.jpg

1. How many dead bodies are found actually? Are they the images of the same body?
  2. Do they need to flip the body to get different angle of the picture? The second one facing to the opposite side.
  3. Where is "the beak" in the second pic?
  4. Is it just the colour of the body that is different or the soil as well? Are they taken by different camera?
  5. Which one is older? Is it the blue one? (it has more fur).
  6. Why is the ratio of the head to the body in the first pic looks smaller compared to the second pic? Or is it just me?

Ok fine, it is an escaped gargoyle that was genetically engineered for the purpose of interbreeding with humans.

That would be an accurate description for any decomposing animal..

I think Varda will disagree with you. If not for the smell, I would disagree. I love watching time lapse photography of an animal disappearing.

Would you touch it ?

depends on how decomposed it was, either just bones or dried out. In our house we have a dried puffer fish, a sand crab, a horseshoe crab, a shark, cicadas, and a june bug

If its dried out enough, its no problem.

depends on how decomposed it was, either just bones or dried out. In our house we have a dried puffer fish, a sand crab, a horseshoe crab, a shark, cicadas, and a june bug

If its dried out enough, its no problem.

A June bug ? Do you have a picture of it ?

i was delighted with the june bugs here in the summer, there were many
and i found a very weird tiny spider that we nicknamed poopoo spider, because she disguised herself as some of the crap that was hanging from the web
there were also many many fireflies and it made me want to be a child again and chase them and put them in a jar

Back