What is the endgame in Gaza?

That was also true of every other US president, and so what?

Obama would actually do it.

You probably saw my response to SAM on that same article. It shows who killed first during a lull. Not who attacked first; however, the authors source does show that (and it's not Israel).

Fatah is not "still" in power - a suitably edited and cooperative body of Fatah officials was restored to power by violence, with the support of Israel, over the Palestinians of the West Bank (who had voted in Hamas).

That's ok. They are actually investing in their society and genuinely care for their people. That's why they are supported by the international community.

Where do you "see" this?

That excerpt estimates which portions of Israel in 1949 - i.e., after the first Arab Israeli War - correspond to lands titled to Arabs under the British Mandate, for which the titled owners have left the country.

Prior to that war, the situation was different.

That excerpt estimates which portions of Israel in 1949 - i.e., after the first Arab Israeli War - correspond to lands titled to Arabs under the British Mandate, for which the titled owners have left the country.

Prior to that war, the situation was different.

The Arab Israeli war was not between Palestinians and Israelis. And was not on the land which was the state of Israel after 1948

The Arab army was scrupulous about staying on the side of the border designated by the mandate as Palestine

What you showed doesn't conflict with anything I stated. Yes, Israel is annexing land from the West bank and the international community disagrees with it. If they don't stop and reverse course on that then they will loose international support (which they can't afford to do).

What you showed doesn't conflict with anything I stated. Yes, Israel is annexing land from the West bank and the international community disagrees with it. If they don't stop and reverse course on that then they will loose international support (which they can't afford to do).

No I wanted you to notice that the PA was not there, caring about the people or investing in their future [the rapacious settlers protected by the IOF, have been uprooting the trees and taking the land without any defensive action by the PA]. This happens EVERYDAY in the West Bank as it has for the last 60 years in Palestine and "the world" ignores it.

The PA are playing the role of the Jewish kapos in Warsaw. And since Hamas won the election, they are an illegitimate puppet government.

Last edited:
The Arab Israeli war was not between Palestinians and Israelis.

Well, not solely between Palestinians and Israelis, but both of those groups were parties to the war. Didn't I just mention this?

And was not on the land which was the state of Israel after 1948

Yes it was.

The Arab army was scrupulous about staying on the side of the border designated by the mandate as Palestine

That only addresses where the Arab armies were, not where "the war" was.

And, by the way, the Mandate designated the entire area as "Palestine." It wasn't until after the Mandate was dissolved that there was any "border" "designated" by anyone.

crunchy said:
That was also true of every other US president, and so what?

Obama would actually do it.
No reason to believe that, if you're a Palestinian.
crunchy said:
It shows who killed first during a lull. Not who attacked first; however, the authors source does show that (and it's not Israel).
It shows Hamas keeping a truce by not rocketing, and Israel or Fatah or the PLJ breaking it. It shows Israeli aggression - blockade and so forth - during a rocket truce. In combination with the rest of the history, it shows that merely agreeing to not rocket, and then not rocketing, has never prevented Israeli aggression in the past.
crunchy said:
Fatah is not "still" in power - a suitably edited and cooperative body of Fatah officials was restored to power by violence, with the support of Israel, over the Palestinians of the West Bank (who had voted in Hamas).

That's ok. They are actually investing in their society and genuinely care for their people.
The benevolence of the Israelis, choosing a government for the Palestinians and removing its elected rivals by force, is surely to be praised.

The benevolence of the Israelis, choosing a government for the Palestinians and removing its elected rivals by force, is surely to be praised.

Indeed. Perhaps the Israelis are even mystified why the Palestinians just don't accept that they are born to be slapped around

What fun it must be to live a life of checkpoints and dehumanisation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6t57BbqhC0

day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out, day in, day out...

No I wanted you to notice that the PA was not there, caring about the people or investing in their future [the rapacious settlers protected by the IOF, have been uprooting the trees and taking the land without any defensive action by the PA]. This happens EVERYDAY in the West Bank as it has for the last 60 years in Palestine and "the world" ignores it.

The PA are playing the role of the Jewish kapos in Warsaw. And since Hamas won the election, they are an illegitimate puppet government.

The PA is protecting its people by not challenging the IDF (they don't have a means to do so that wont destroy themselves). Most of Israels expansion in the last 60 years was land taken when defending themselves from agression. "The world" doesn't have a problem with that. What is a problem are the current west bank annexes. They are acts of aggression.

They can believe what they want.

It shows Hamas keeping a truce by not rocketing, and Israel or Fatah or the PLJ breaking it.

Did you miss the part about Hamas' attempting bombings and kidnappings that resulted in them being "killed first"?

It shows Israeli aggression - blockade and so forth - during a rocket truce. In combination with the rest of the history, it shows that merely agreeing to not rocket, and then not rocketing, has never prevented Israeli aggression in the past.

I really think you should look at who takes the first aggressive action after any truce. Not firing a rocket but attempting to bomb / kidnap is not exactly a truce.

The international community agrees for some reason... probably because Hamas was a really really bad choice. As I stated before, democracy promotes a fair process... not good decisions.

democracy promotes a fair process... not good decisions.

When will Americans be held accountable for theirs?

What do you think of the 30 million dollar steel wall blocking necessities coming into Gaza?

Hows that working out for them?

They are getting international funding, the international community may cut Israel off for funding if they don't reverse course, and the international community may also force Israel to pull back and keep them back.

When will Americans be held accountable for theirs?

What do you think of the 30 million dollar steel wall blocking necessities coming into Gaza?

I think Hamas has made Gazan's without missiles more valuable than Gazans without necessities.

They are getting international funding, the international community may cut Israel off for funding if they don't reverse course, and the international community may also force Israel to pull back and keep them back.

Really? You see international funds being cut off for Israel? Who is even talking about that anywhere? Meanwhile, what you saw in the video is a daily occurrence and nonviolent activists are being cracked down by the military

If this was Iran it would be the ONLY news in the US.
All this just from the last month. And what do you get in response? Trolls spouting from the hasbara booklet.

Last edited:
crunchy said:

They can believe what they want.
But you say they have to believe your bs, take your word for Obama's future behavior, or it's their fault own the Israelis abuse them.

When do Israel's unforced brutalities become Israel's fault?
crunchy said:
Did you miss the part about Hamas' attempting bombings and kidnappings that resulted in them being "killed first"?
Nope. Ipaid more attention to the part where after five months of no rockets from Hamas Israel was still blockading and taking land and building walls and stuff.

You do know that a blockade is an act of war, right?
crunchy said:
I think Hamas has made Gazan's without missiles more valuable than Gazans without necessities.
To whom?
crunchy said:
I really think you should look at who takes the first aggressive action after any truce.
I have yet to find a truce begun, on the Israeli side.
crunchy said:
The international community agrees for some reason... probably because Hamas was a really really bad choice.
There is no such thing as "the international community". Name names.

Really? You see international funds being cut off for Israel? Who is even talking about that anywhere?

Obama.

Meanwhile, what you saw in the video is a daily occurrence and nonviolent activists are being cracked down by the military

Correct. It will continue for a while.

If this was Iran it would be the ONLY news in the US.

Of course, Iran is far more important than Israel or Fatah.

All this just from the last month. And what do you get in response? Trolls spouting from the hasbara booklet.

None of that matters now does it?

Back