What is space made of?

Originally Posted by thinking
wrong

what separates one object in the race from another is the processes that are fundamental to the objects movement in the first place

Mustang > engine > power > applied power to the road

bicycle > peddle power > applied power to the road

time is irrelevant

eddie

your on it:D

And in my sons room when he was little space was made of black paint and glow in the dark stickers.
:)

wrong

what separates one object in the race from another is the processes that are fundamental to the objects movement in the first place

time is irrelevant

You are making a positive claim and now it's time to demonstrate it. Go ahead and use GR, SR, M-thoery, loop grav theory, buckyspace theory, etc. and demonstrate this.

Alternatively, if you have some kind of magic technology that removes time then go ahead and demonstrate it physically.

The bottom line is that if you cannot demonstrate either then you are outright lying by making such a claim. Just so you know there isn't a physicist on the face of the planet whom can claim "what" time is... so good luck.

Time is actual. It has no duration.

Space is made out of oxygen, nitrogen. And an invisible material called ether.

Concerning the Investigation of the State of Aether in Magnetic Fields: by Albert Einstein

"When the electric current comes into being, it immediately sets the surrounding aether in some kind of instantaneous motion, the nature of which has still not been exactly determined. In spite of the continuation of the cause of this motion, namely the electric current, the motion ceases, but the aether remains in a potential state and produces a magnetic field.
http://www.16pi2.com/Einstein_Aether.htm

And in my sons room when he was little space was made of black paint and glow in the dark stickers.
:)

Bloody hell... brings back memories does that.

I was hardcore into Astronomy not too long ago either. Had pretty much memorised most star positions, a lot of the face of the moon, I even spotted Venus in the daytime with my naked eye, I was that clued up on the sky.

Good times...

I will say this one last time.

Space is made of, virtual particles and verging-infinitesimal places of atoms and particles of area and dimension; so a background sheet of energy particles exist potentially within the real physical vacuum of the spacetime continuum we observe dragging the far-by reaches of 4.5 billion light years away, where even matter itself is being dragged away faster than the speed of its constituents.

In other words, on a cosmological scale, the more we expand the volume, the more we have energy (that is, real energy) released into the vacuum (1). The more it expands, the more the potential energy $$PE$$ is converted into Kinetic Energy $$KE$$.

The fact the universe actually has an infinite supply of energy, (according to solutions of wave mechanics, such as the Dirac Equation predicting a sea of virtual energy), the zero-point energy field is now integral in part of the internal evolution of the universe, dependant of any Wheeler-de Witt equation of cosmological physics.

(1) - In fact i make a premise here and anyone who understands physics can naturally argue with me... volume and energy seems to have an uncertainty relationship. It may not seem surprising, since volume is given as density over mass, and as a consequence of having an undefined volume of the universe $$\Phi$$ (since its expanding) ** then more energy is created every chronon (or planck time) unto which everything unfolds.

**The uncertainty principle from this sense is very easy to conceptualize.

But then again, how can the universe have a defined energy? $$\Phi_{E\Lambda}$$...

For the universe to have a defined energy, someone needs to sit outside of the universe and observe its properties, and that by ''relativistic definition,'' is impossible.

wrong

time is irrelevant

You are making a positive claim and now it's time to demonstrate it. Go ahead and use GR, SR, M-thoery, loop grav theory, buckyspace theory, etc. and demonstrate this.

I have above , but your just ignoring the evidence

Alternatively, if you have some kind of magic technology that removes time then go ahead and demonstrate it physically.

time is a consequence of movement

we have just been so caught up in " time " as being a physical enity for years that we just do not see what the essence of time really is

time is the consequence of movement(s) of objects and the mathematical measurement thereof

The bottom line is that if you cannot demonstrate either then you are outright lying by making such a claim. Just so you know there isn't a physicist on the face of the planet whom can claim "what" time is... so good luck.

Reason out what I'm saying

not logic as in mathematics

but Reason

as in physical dynamic reasoning of movement being behind the essence of time

Um... evidence is a demonstration that reality agrees with the notion that's in your mind. What you provided was a demonstration that the notion that's in your mind agrees with the notion in your mind. That's not evidence. It's a pre-cursor to delusion.

time is a consequence of movement

we have just been so caught up in " time " as being a physical enity for years that we just do not see what the essence of time really is

time is the consequence of movement(s) of objects and the mathematical measurement thereof

Guess that request couldn't be filled either.

Reason out what I'm saying

not logic as in mathematics

but Reason

as in physical dynamic reasoning of movement being behind the essence of time

The assertions don't matter anymore anyway. The thread has clearly gone pseudoscience and my request to have it placed in the correct subforum has been fulfilled. As it is pseudoscience and not real science, there is no more interest in it for me.

Um... evidence is a demonstration that reality agrees with the notion that's in your mind. What you provided was a demonstration that the notion that's in your mind agrees with the notion in your mind. That's not evidence. It's a pre-cursor to delusion.

I see

having trouble understanding what I'm saying , it seems

perhaps more time for you to think about my example with the Mustang and the bicycle would help

Last edited:
Space does not exist. That which appears to be space, may assumed to be nothing; but, nothing is something. Things do not move into space. If this were so, then energy would be destroyed in one space and created in another. All things are next to other things as they move, there are no in betweens, no space.

Our current understanding of space is what we are touching now with your bare hand. It doesn't necessary that you need to travel to outer space to experience the real 'space'. The space you occupied now is not fixed in the universe as our Milky Way Galaxy is always travelling and not fixed in one location.

But our understanding of space may be insufficient as there is possibility that the space in the universe can be warp and create shortcut to another destination.

Last edited:
Nothing is NOT something.
My understanding of space is sufficient.
Space is the 3D AREA in which everything exists.
It is NOT made of anything.

Back