What if proof of telepathy was your unconscious?

Ya. We all hear voices in our head right?
Wrong. Please provide a source for this claim. Some people here voices in their heads. Most people will think silently, which one might consider to be a voice, but it is most definitely a voice that belongs to the owner of the brain. (Though I do much better accents in my head than I can ever achieve verbally.) So, what is it that leads you to believe that We all hear voices in our head.
That is what the psychology books say. We all hear voices in our heads that psychologists tell is is "the unconscious". Those voices are ourselves talking to us about whatever.
Please provide the titl, author and, ideally, the ISBN number, for any psychology book that makes this claim. If you have purchased such a book return at once to the bookstore and demand a refund.
The unconscious is exactly that 'unconscious'. We are not aware of it. It does not speak to us through voices.
What if psycholgists were liars? What if psychologists were bad people who were trying to control you by telling you that telepathy was the unconscious?
Since the psychologists are not saying what you thought they were saying, they can hardly be liars, at least in this context. Would you agree?
Think about it. What do psychologist blame on the subconscious? All of the bad things right? If you want to steal a candy bar, it is your bad subconscious. You are a bad person and it is all your fault.

But what if you want to steal a candy bar because a telepathic person is putting that thought in your head? What if, besides telepathy, they could also be voyeurs. Watching you as you act on the orders they gave you? They could order you to steal a candy bar, you would do it because you thought it was your subconscious, then they could laugh away as the police came for you.
Again, you have a very distorted view of what psychology is, and what psychologists do.
Denis, if you even suspect half of what you say to be true you need to seek professional help. Is there someone you can speak to about this? A trusted teacher, your GP, a minister? Don't believe me, but find someone you do trust to talk about this. Sooner rather than later would be good.

i would just like to state that i dont hear voices in my head, since when was this normal behaviour for everybody?.

maybe the voices provoked this thread?

peace.

come on denis, I took the time to read your post and respond yto your comments. Politeness alone demands you accord me the same respect.

"But what if you want to steal a candy bar because a telepathic person is putting that thought in your head? What if, besides telepathy, they could also be voyeurs. Watching you as you act on the orders they gave you? They could order you to steal a candy bar, you would do it because you thought it was your subconscious, then they could laugh away as the police came for you. "

Highly possible but the way you explain it is horrible.

"But what if you want to steal a candy bar because a telepathic person is putting that thought in your head? What if, besides telepathy, they could also be voyeurs. Watching you as you act on the orders they gave you? They could order you to steal a candy bar, you would do it because you thought it was your subconscious, then they could laugh away as the police came for you. "

Highly possible but the way you explain it is horrible.

"Highly possible!?!? How can anthing be called highly possible when it's impossible to prove that it even exists in the first place? Care to show us some evidence - ANY evidence - that it exists? No woo-woo thoughts (what you think doesn't matter at all) - real, solid evidence.

Hmmm... how about... ... ... the fact that, well, first of all, the scientific value of his thoughts, where he was comming from, ... I don't give a shit about your bullshit . The only thing I care for is what he was talking about. I am not entirely sure what he was asking, and I don't know where you bullshit egotism is comming from either, to be entirely honest. I believe I am closer than you are to the truth. So stick it in the rear read only, I am tierd of you.

I do not remember what he posted. I don't. Remember. I have a vague idea. (To get to the point). I think what he was saying relates with my thoughts in a way, so what I said has validation.

Anyway, I don't care about what you think for the 300thousandth millionth gazillionth time, appoligising for my behavior if you don't mind that at all thank you very much :)

Anyway, I don't really care to explore this anymore in this post.

Right! You have no evidence. And his "scientific thoughts" have no more value than your reply. I didn't ask you to care about what I think, I just asked you to support what you said.

Right! You have no evidence. And his "scientific thoughts" have no more value than your reply. I didn't ask you to care about what I think, I just asked you to support what you said.

What denis is explaining is an explination of human behavior.

I think this is clearly obvious from his post.

Denis is saying that it is possible for minds to say things to each other, and it should be very obvious edit*from experience as you may have noticed *edit that minds do connect to each other. ie. minds do 'say things to each other' taken of course not in the literal way excuse me

What he says about being voyeurs is hard to explain when I'm exploring this line of thought.

I'm not saying no more. Respond to this or I am done.

What denis is explaining is an explination of human behavior.

I think this is clearly obvious from his post.

Denis is saying that it is possible for minds to say things to each other, and it should be very obvious edit*from experience as you may have noticed *edit that minds do connect to each other. ie. minds do 'say things to each other' taken of course not in the literal way excuse me

What he says about being voyeurs is hard to explain when I'm exploring this line of thought.

I'm not saying no more. Respond to this or I am done.

Brent, I realize that you have problems from time to time. In fact, you've told us about them yourself, over and over. And lot of it (the problems) seem to be centered on comprehension and understanding.

Go back and look at all that again. He's actually claiming than one person is controlling another person's mind. Making them do things. Minds do NOT talk to other minds in that way. People communicate what's in their mind to other people by spoken or written words or by actions - not directly "mind to mind."

As to the voyeur part, he's simply talking about standing back and watching the result of what he's "commanded" the other person to do. Nothing at all strange about that part. It's the first part that's sheer nonsense. (The "command.")

I had thought when reading that that the vouyers are that specifically Read Only. And yes, minds do direct that to each other, I am sure that I can get ... not mentioning his / her name, to argue that it is sure that minds do affect each other. It is not just actions that affect each other. You yourself may never have had an experience where a "vouyer" hath effecteth you. But it's true that minds do relate with each other, that it is true for me that I have to control some ability similar to such. Anyway, I am just giving some quickly written response, you should be suprised that I came back to this thread at all. But I figure that that should pretty much sum up that, it seems natural to me what he is saying is possible but it not seem so likly to other people?

I had thought when reading that that the vouyers are that specifically Read Only. And yes, minds do direct that to each other, I am sure that I can get ... not mentioning his / her name, to argue that it is sure that minds do affect each other. It is not just actions that affect each other. You yourself may never have had an experience where a "vouyer" hath effecteth you. But it's true that minds do relate with each other, that it is true for me that I have to control some ability similar to such. Anyway, I am just giving some quickly written response, you should be suprised that I came back to this thread at all. But I figure that that should pretty much sum up that, it seems natural to me what he is saying is possible but it not seem so likly to other people?

Despite what you and he think, there's no evidence at all that anyone can do that. You can claim anything you wish or talk all you like but until the day someone can present solid, repeatable proof of it, it will stay totally where it has always been - in the world of make-believe. And to say that you have such an ability yourself is self-delusional. Please get some help with your mental health, it would also assist you in clearing up a lot of your problems that you've mentioned in the past.

Despite what you and he think, there's no evidence at all that anyone can do that. You can claim anything you wish or talk all you like but until the day someone can present solid, repeatable proof of it, it will stay totally where it has always been - in the world of make-believe. And to say that you have such an ability yourself is self-delusional. Please get some help with your mental health, it would also assist you in clearing up a lot of your problems that you've mentioned in the past.

denis' assertions are all despised by everyone on this thread except for me. If I am killed by my ability, that would make it true.

As a member on this site posts often "The Truth Doesn't Need Defending" or something like this.

Despite what you and he think, there's no evidence at all that anyone can do that.

Do what?

denis' assertions are all despised by everyone on this thread except for me. If I am killed by my ability, that would make it true.

As a member on this site posts often "The Truth Doesn't Need Defending" or something like this.

Do what?

Do what? Exert influence over someone else through mental power alone.

Believe what you want, Brent, but truth ISN'T truth until it has been proven to be so. One can believe In Santa, the Easter Bunny or whatever. Until someone shows that they exist (proof, truth) most rational people are not going to accept it. Same goes for this woo-woo idea. Prove it or drop it in the garbage where it belongs (along with Santa, etc.)

I'm sorry but I cannot affect the fact that my presensce in this house is affecting my dad in the living room.

What's up with paranoid schizophrenics anyway? Anyone have the story on that?
Sorry I could absolutely not budge a better response....

It has been a good time Read Only,

But, to continue, I don't... I mean, .. Don't they also have a fear of broadcasting their intentions? The general population is also tremendously concerned with their internal privacy,

It has been a good time Read Only,

But, to continue, I don't... I mean, .. Don't they also have a fear of broadcasting their intentions? The general population is also tremendously concerned with their internal privacy,

No, people with that problem usually only 'hear' voices - they don't think they are broadcasting anything.

And no, again. The general population isn't 'tremendously' concerned with their privacy. Most people feel they have nothing to hide except, perhaps personal information that might be used for identify theft.

Other than that, very, very few actually believe that someone else can listen to their thoughts. That's another form of mental illness and is pretty rare, thankfully.

Yes, thankfully is right!

I guess we will leave it at that for now, afterall, I think we can see now how denis was saying may be considered. Anyway, we'll talk about this again later, I am sure.

I agree mr spock. But it's also (telepathy) something of evidence (aka in your life) and defination (defining telepathy)?

Back