What if Eve had not eaten the apple?

it wasn't my cat...it was landlady's cat...I just pretended that it was my cat...I petted it, allowed it to sleep on my bed...fed it fresh canned fish...

Oh ok :)
If you have some money to spare you can easily get a cat though.

Oh ok :)
If you have some money to spare you can easily get a cat though.

Enmos...in a month I am going to NJ...in another month I am going to Seattle, Wa...in another 5 months I am going to NJ...a week after that I am going to Michigan...

I move a lot...

and everyday I move a lot too...

Enmos...in a month I am going to NJ...in another month I am going to Seattle, Wa...in another 5 months I am going to NJ...a week after that I am going to Michigan...

I move a lot...

and everyday I move a lot too...

Hm ok.. bummer.

This is a good question,

If she had not eaten the fruite then she would not have offered it to Adam and we probably wouldn't even be alive right now. Life on earth would take a completelyl differnt path. Humans would be perfect in every way.

There wouldn't be death, sickness, and etc. The human body would be capable of completely regenerating indefinietely. As perfect individuals there would be no need for power, war, money....

Some think this makes the world intresting. I've never found a war zone intresting. But to each his/her own.

This is a good question,

If she had not eaten the fruite then she would not have offered it to Adam and we probably wouldn't even be alive right now. Life on earth would take a completelyl differnt path. Humans would be perfect in every way.

There wouldn't be death, sickness, and etc. The human body would be capable of completely regenerating indefinietely. As perfect individuals there would be no need for power, war, money....

Some think this makes the world intresting. I've never found a war zone intresting. But to each his/her own.

In my opinion the story about Adam and Eve is an attempt to explain the rise of human consciousness.

This is a good question,

That's the first time anyone has explained why an apple a day keeps the doctor away

I doubt we could reproduce, as lust is also a sin. Eve was intended to be company for Adam and nothing else. They didn't have children until AFTER they were exiled from Eden.

Everything eats apples. That's why all the animals were banished from the Garden too.

If Eve hadn't eaten the apple, the humans would have been just about the only animals left, except for the mosquitoes, after a while.

And the snake, naturally. So they would have had someone to talk to.

Back