What If a Million poeple showed up at AREA 51s front door?

3% of 100 people does not translate into 30,000 out of every 1,000,000.

Simply some people will take polls, and some will not. Some people won't offer a suggestion of if UFO's exist if some Longhaired arrogant parapsychology student attempts to question them etc. So Polls are never accurate.

Last edited:
What would they do if a million people showed up at any high security military base. It would be no different I expect although it is an interesting question.

If I were a commander of such a base I'd sleep gas them. If no gas, then shoot on sight.
For all I know they could be disquised enemy soldiers or spies.
And if such a large operation was being planned then 100% you'd get a member from every secret agency in the world in that crowd.

The insertion of agents into "Anarchy groups" is a well documented fact. Either the agents are there to find out what the groups are up to, or they are there to cook up the trouble the groups cause.

It's just a pity that certain democratic processes in some countries takes so long, as the faster it is the better because it should eventually mean the removal of those tactically inserted agents for Surbversion tactics. (e.g. Subs/Sleepers)

Stryderunknown said:
3% of 100 people does not translate into 30,000 out of every 1,000,000.

Simply some people will take polls, and some will not. Some people won't off a suggestion of if UFO's exist if some Longhaired arrogant parapsychology student attempts to question them etc. So Polls are never accurate.

Yep. I always give false information when answering polls, and I'm sure many others do too.

A Canadian said:
I have already mentioned that they have thousands of ground sensors hiding on PRIVET land, that does not belong to the military. They would easily know you are coming.
Well, it seems that everyone seems to be talking about a million people marching towards and in to area 51. Im pretty sure anyone would know you were coming from sound of it in such a case, a million people is no small ammount, and just the walking would probably set off a few alarms here and there by vibrations. However, if you had a million people , why not have some fun while you manage to collect them all, and have everyone jump once to see what happens? :D

Back