What did Jesus look like?

I FOUND JESUS!

Turns out he is just a illegal alien that has been raping elderly American women.

Check it out:

A 19-year-old man was accused Wednesday of raping a 53-year-old woman last year in his neighborhood after a DNA database linked him to evidence from the brutal attack, authorities said.
Scientists at the Washoe County Crime Laboratory alerted police Tuesday that Jesus's DNA profile in the state’s convicted-offender database matched the DNA profile of the rapist, said Sgt. Kim Bradshaw of the Reno police child abuse and sex crimes unit. Jesus's DNA was submitted in April, after he was convicted of burglary.
Jesus Silvas-Ojeda, a day laborer, was booked Wednesday morning into the Washoe County Jail on suspicion of sexual assault, first-degree kidnapping and battery with intent to commit sexual assault. http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/htm...ocal+News&sp5=RGJ.com&sp6=news&sp7=local_news

Turn's out there are many illegal aliens named Jesus doing the same thing everywhere.

There's only one that's based upon historical and archeological evidence.

That is truly amazing considering there is no historical or archeological evidence, whatsoever.

I watched a show on the history channel

So, you get your information from TV? That explains a lot.

(Q) said:
There's only one that's based upon historical and archeological evidence.

That is truly amazing considering there is no historical or archeological evidence, whatsoever.

I watched a show on the history channel

So, you get your information from TV? That explains a lot.

Good God son, there is so historical and archeological evidence of what a typical 1st century Jewish man looked like! You're such a little prick. It is you that needs to see a shrink...find out why you're so hateful. Or maybe a proctologist...to remove whatever's up your ass.

superluminal said:
WDJLL? I'd say, judging from the bible, an asshole.

How's that? How is it that you hate Jesus so? According to the Bible, He loved people, healed people, criticized the pharisees, told everyone about His Father and spiritual rebirth, and died a horrible death for doing nothing more than telling the truth. What in the hell has He ever done to you?

Lori,

And I say that according to the bible Jesus is spiteful, wrathful, cruel, intolerant, and an advocate of racial hatred. Do you read the bible selectively? Just write off things like

Mark 16:

16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned...
and

John 15:

15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
and

Matthew 10

10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Don't get me started... :mad:

there is so historical and archeological evidence of what a typical 1st century Jewish man looked like!

Sorry, I thought you meant evidence for Jesus. My bad.

Back