What did I see... UFO?

The kid was a huckster from a family of hucksters. I did watch a bit of it on tv but my wife turned it off, said I was groaning too much:D

True, to date there has not been one piece of PHYSICAL evidence that can prove that anything has ever been here from another planet yet alone another galaxy. Until PHYSICAL proof is established I won't believe anything anyone just happens to "see".

The kid was a huckster from a family of hucksters. I did watch a bit of it on tv but my wife turned it off, said I was groaning too much:D

HAHA I didn't say I beleived it.....but damn that movie creeped me out, when they put the jelly stuff in his mouth, pryed open his eye and the needle was heading straight for it .........Yikes:eek:

Groaning to much huh? lol Sounds familar whenever we are watching a History type movie, my boyfriend startings his groaning....."damn at least they can get their facts right".............then he explains what really happened . I am like OK OK be quiet just watch the damn movie! lolol

These aliens have advanced technology to travel interstellar distances. :rolleyes: they avoid detection and contact....yet have not yet mastered the ' on/off switch' to turn off the external lights on their spacecraft. :bugeye:

I have read in a few places(that frankly must be taken with more than a few grains of salt), they(craft/beings) manipulate gravity with incredible force. There is a "slow" speed method of hovering travel, and another phase-shift slingshot method. It has been reported that the beings both do not and DO feel relativistic effects(anywhere from 100s of years to a few months). It is hard to cut through misinformation on this subject for very obvious reasons. Basically - wow ZOOOOOM ZOOOM, is all anyone can really say about it.

HAHA I didn't say I beleived it.....but damn that movie creeped me out, when they put the jelly stuff in his mouth, pryed open his eye and the needle was heading straight for it .........Yikes:eek:

Groaning to much huh? lol Sounds familar whenever we are watching a History type movie, my boyfriend startings his groaning....."damn at least they can get their facts right".............then he explains what really happened . I am like OK OK be quiet just watch the damn movie! lolol

Like I told you face to face(Wow people we DO actually talk face to face omg...), the real "Travis Walton" encounter, was not descibed as some hollywood horror story and he claimed he was treated well by "them". I agree though it was scary the way they did it and probably the only way hollywood could do an "alien movie".

I will post the attempt to "debunk" it, because that's all anyone is interested in around here:
http://www.castleofspirits.com/traviswalton.html

These aliens have advanced technology to travel interstellar distances. [noparse]:rolleyes:[/noparse] they avoid detection and contact....yet have not yet mastered the ' on/off switch' to turn off the external lights on their spacecraft. [noparse]:bugeye:[/noparse]
Well, I heard of a theory about that. Accordingly, ETs are deliberately exposing themselves piecemeal as a way to acclimatise the public to their presences here. Avoiding detection by the military and governments—and amongst themselves—is a whole different ball game. The trick is, I would wager—under such a scenario—is that they would know that a government knows that they know that said government knows that they can switch themselves off at will. In fact, if they are as clever as we theoretically suspect them of being, then obviously they're playing a cat-and-mouse game with the Earth's governments. Imagine a scenario where nothing was monitored over the skies of Wherever, then blink, reports start coming in from the public of an unidentified flying object.

Last edited:
Speculating on the motives and specific actions of beings this far advanced from us, is something like a pet dog wondering why the human in the box with four round things flicks that one switch on his wheel thingie everytime the machine turns left or right... that is assuming there is a dog capable of such observations. Among humans, it might be even more rare.

Well, I heard of a theory about that. Accordingly, ETs are deliberately exposing themselves piecemeal as a way to acclimatise the public to their presences here. Avoiding detection by the military and governments—and amongst themselves—is a whole different ball game. The trick is, I would wager—under such a scenario—is that they would know that a government knows that they know that said government knows that they can switch themselves off at will. In fact, if they are as clever as we theoretically suspect them of being, then obviously they're playing a cat-and-mouse game with the Earth's governments. Imagine a scenario where nothing was monitored over the skies of Wherever, then blink, reports start coming in from the public of an unidentified flying object.

I REALLY hope you are trying to be funny. Please tell us you are not being serious.

Back