What did I see... UFO?

You know, I have to admit...there seems to be a lot of supportive evidence for the UFO phenomenon. Airline pilots that call in sightings (well, not any more, apparently), sightings with hundred of citizens, military personnel. It does seem a bit likely.

Yes but a lot of military pilots have admitted to turning off their lights and flying under the bellies of comm flights and then zoom off Full Milatary Power (FMP). What would those airline pilots see?
And If we can show that this happened just once, it makes the other reports less likely to be ET. Don't get me wrong- I want to meet and greet ET, but as yet there is no evidence.

Yes but a lot of military pilots have admitted to turning off their lights and flying under the bellies of comm flights and then zoom off Full Milatary Power (FMP). What would those airline pilots see?
And If we can show that this happened just once, it makes the other reports less likely to be ET. Don't get me wrong- I want to meet and greet ET, but as yet there is no evidence.

Can you please provide a link to one of those pilots , thanks.

Jim Oberg has a e-mail link at his site. Things should go quickly Phill has passed on so his reply may take longer. Perhaps there is an on-line link to buy "The Public Decieved".

It really freaked me out when they were doing the tests on him :eek:

200pxfireintheskyposterib2.jpg

Anyone see the movie Fire in the Sky? It was supposed to be based on true story.
It was based on Travis walton and c. attempting to get the forest service to extend the deadline on a timber contract. See my above "Decieving the Public" Klass ot's still available through the james randi education f sumthing google jref if you'd like to buy it.

Note to all, on both forums I'm going under the knife in the AM. Should be posting again in ten days or so. Don't think that I'm running from the "quality" of your debate.
srr

Back