What determines nose structure?

Sure DNA codes for protein assembly, everyone knows that. The question is, where is the blue print for the nose?
Somewhere in the DNA. I don't know where exactly the genes reside..

Isn't protein made inside the cell? If so, does it stay inside the cell forever? Or does the protein exit the cell and then locates its blue print position?
It is exported out of the cell and sets around the cell. There is no predetermined spot reserved for every protein.

Central dogma -
:shrug:

No I am referring to a school of fish.
Huh ?

Morphology, the shapes of things cannot be rationally determined from an analysis of DNA. There must be some interactive "field system" that Sheldrake refers to as "morphic resonance"
It can. The cells positions are according to what the DNA encodes.
Cell positions determine morphology.

Yes, QM - is this post better? Enmos, mon ami, you actually read that inflated post? I salute you for the courtesy sir.
geistkiesel :shrug:
Much better, thanks :p

Somewhere in the DNA. I don't know where exactly the genes reside..

It is exported out of the cell and sets around the cell. There is no predetermined spot reserved for every protein.
How do all the cells involved coordinate their effort? Right no determined spot, but collectively, ans speaking about my nore, the nose appears as blu printed, where no blue pront is observed, i.e the blue prints are "nonlocal".

It can. The cells positions are according to what the DNA encodes.
Cell positions determine morphology.
Then the question contin ues, how do the DNA cells appear in the proper place and manuafcture the critical organs as required, such that my nose is observably the mosel for my own? The protein, like bricks in the walls of a house under construction, need designated final localtions, as well as a means of transporting (maps, heights, depts, basic 3-D planning) those protein in order to shape the nose per specification.

Geistkiesel:shrug:​

lol :p

I agree he should specify more explicitly. He did however agree with me that the cause is genetic.

Enmos, Continuing the query on the nature of the morphological blue print, let me diverge slightly. The distinct and recognizable body states common to all humans is reflected generally, in infancy, up to 5 or 6 years, pre-puberty, puberty and so on as the human ages.

If the process was not confined to more or less well recognized time spans in the human, that is, were the growth and aging process a continuous flow with no temporal step functions it would be easier to adopt a deterministic outlook and conslude that "it's all chemical".

However, does it not seem reasonable to prescribe the quality of 'latency' to blue prints being activated in a recognizable sequence. Beside noses growing larger with age, there are other physical characterisrics of human nature that permit a horizontal classification of human morphology. The similarlities in the developing teeny bopper morphology maps the temporal consistentcies of phyisically developing matter. There is obvious physical structure similarlities taking place on roughly parallel horizontal planes. Pubic hair, organ development - breasts, armpits , just see all manifestly developing with some multi-body coordination process inferred.

The qustion is, what is the nature of the blue print, which we can reasonably assume is also the force center(?), that when triggered, operates as the command, control, communication and information management process.- the signal activity must be quite complex, that is, highly ordered,

Enmos, I cannot believe, or accept, that DNA is the store house, the repository, of all organic activity - the 'morphic field concept' while begging the question does offer suggestion for perusal and scrutiny.
geistkiesel:shrug:​

An intelligent designer named God invented this stuff called DNA which determines nose structure. University students like Tycho Brahe then lost their noses in rapier duels to superior duelists like Manderup Parsbjerg.

Enmos, I cannot believe, or accept, that DNA is the store house, the repository, of all organic activity - the 'morphic field concept' while begging the question does offer suggestion for perusal and scrutiny.
geistkiesel:shrug:[/indent]

Well, you better believe it. Read up on this stuff ;)

Back