What are UFOs?

farell

Registered Member
Hello friends, can anyone tell me that what is exactly UFO and what are the stories related to them. I have got some information on them and knowing that would like to know more about them. I have even heard that they had abducted some of the citizens, I am not sure if this is true, but like to know more on this!

UFO are manmade usually, they utilize the Lorentz law of physics using magnetohydrodynamics engine and power they use are either nuclear or fusion.

This is an alien that was found not long ago.

ALIEN9.jpg

oh really, what proof u got they arent?

Oh dear someone doesn't understand...
The point is: what proof do you have that they are?
Bearing in mind that nuclear power plants for aircraft are not viable, magnetohydrodynamic systems are still undergoing trials at a cost of billions (wolrdwide) and a workable fusion powerplant hasn't yet been constructed.
Unless, of course, you subscribe to the ridiculous "hidden economy/ eductation system/ construction industry/ operators" theory.
If such power plants WERE workable why is so much still being spent on test beds to check the viability?

Oh dear someone doesn't understand...
The point is: what proof do you have that they are?
Bearing in mind that nuclear power plants for aircraft are not viable, magnetohydrodynamic systems are still undergoing trials at a cost of billions (wolrdwide) and a workable fusion powerplant hasn't yet been constructed.
Unless, of course, you subscribe to the ridiculous "hidden economy/ eductation system/ construction industry/ operators" theory.
If such power plants WERE workable why is so much still being spent on test beds to check the viability?

Oh really?

Yamato-1 is a workable example of a magnetohydrodynamics engine. A space engine however is being researched right now (in public) http://nextbigfuture.com/2007/12/nasa-taking-fresh-look-at-mhd.html

a fusion device was made by use of pyroelectric crystals: http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v434/n7037/abs/nature03575.html

ta da !

Enmos...you didnt even read the links, I make a very good scientific basis behind the engineering of a UFO

Hello friends, can anyone tell me that what is exactly UFO and what are the stories related to them. I have got some information on them and knowing that would like to know more about them. I have even heard that they had abducted some of the citizens, I am not sure if this is true, but like to know more on this!

Hmmmm,I have to wonder if the OP is from earth.;)

UFO -> Unidentified Flying Object

Most are misinterpreted natural phenomena, or regular manmade objects such as balloons, airplanes etc.

Yamato-1
Yamato 1, is a boat built in the early 1990s by Japanese conglomerate "The Mitsubishi Group" through their subsidiary company Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd at Wadasaki-cho Hyogo-ku, Kobe. It uses a magnetohydrodynamic drive, driven by a liquid helium-cooled superconductor, and can travel at 15 km/h (8 knots).
(Wiki) A whole 15 knots... and working in water but not air. Hard luck.

Your second example: is being researched right now in your own words.
I.e. still being funded as a research project. And from the link:
to see if it is a feasible way of powering the air-breathing first stage of a reusable spaceplane.

Third example you gave: from the link -
Although the reported fusion is not useful in the power-producing sense

Any real examples Draq, or are you going to continue posting junk?

Back