What are Ghost/spirits made of?

Great. I guess all I have to do is post some links to some books about debunking pseudo-science and I can say I've countered your argument?

If I wanted a reading list, I'd go to Wikipedia and look at the references. This is a discussion board. I expect discussion.

But I'm guessing by your last link there that you see both sides of the issue? Since it's essentially debunking the stories?

If you would explain the reason you provide a given link, I wouldn't have to guess at your intent.

What is the problem ?
Mainly you and your overwhelming (and wilful) ignorance.
You asked me to "prove my point" when I'd already provided a link that supported what I'd written.

so you have no post # , get with it . your link is your problem . I have found no link .
1) Given that the post in question is directly prior to your post "asking" for a link, and
2) I explicitly stated which post it's in AND where it is, plus
3) Dave gave you the post number
THEN claiming that "you found no link" is only demonstrating that you'd rather present yourself as irredeemably stupid rather than admit you made an error.

1) Given that the post in question is directly prior to your post "asking" for a link, and
2) I explicitly stated which post it's in AND where it is, plus
3) Dave gave you the post number
THEN claiming that "you found no link" is only demonstrating that you'd rather present yourself as irredeemably stupid rather than admit you made an error.

I was looking for your link not mine .

2) where explicitly stated the post it is in And where it is plus

you did not give the post # number someone else did .

therefore you had no idea what you were on about . talk about stupid .

I was looking for your link not mine
I know. I was talking about mine.

2) where explicitly stated the post it is in
One more time: the last few words of the sentence (which I told you in post #114).

you did not give the post # number someone else did .
Oh, you caught me out! After all what I wrote was "3) Dave gave you the post number" (please note that that's NOT a claim that I gave a post number. What I wrote was "the post in question is directly prior to your post "asking" for a link").

therefore you had no idea what you were on about . talk about stupid .
I think that it's fairly obvious who doesn't know what they're on about.

Back