What are Ghost/spirits made of?

Ghosts have an energy , they manifest because either they don't know they have passed or they don't want to .

Spirits are an energy , life energy , that is about the soul .
Can you tell me if your ideas about ghost energy and spirit energy tally with the following quote?
Ghosts exist in many forms. Some are emotive imprints on the spin networks of the quantum vacuum. Others are intelligent shells or emanations or tulpas of consciousness. Others are transconstructual presences, like your mom in the kitchen when you're playing video games. But their superpowers are limited. There are reports of heavy desks being turned over and objects being teleported across spacetime. But they can't do anything. For that you will have to wait for the one million AD collective egregore of the human race.

Magical Realist said:
Ghosts exist in many forms. Some are emotive imprints on the spin networks of the quantum vacuum. Others are intelligent shells or emanations or tulpas of consciousness. Others are transconstructual presences, like your mom in the kitchen when you're playing video games. But their superpowers are limited. There are reports of heavy desks being turned over and objects being teleported across spacetime. But they can't do anything. For that you will have to wait for the one million AD collective egregore of the human race.

Can you tell me if your ideas about ghost energy and spirit energy tally with the following quote?

Emotive , emotional imprints , sure . Quantum spin networks ...? No idea .

Tulpa
, through collective thoughts from individuals create a being . Tibetan thinking also , one mind extra bodies , travel into spiritual realms .

Emotive , agreed

Tulpa , not sure .

Spirits , he never really explains .

Perhaps it would be best to ask , MR what he really means .

Emotive , emotional imprints , sure . Quantum spin networks ...? No idea .

Tulpa
, through collective thoughts from individuals create a being . Tibetan thinking also , one mind extra bodies , travel into spiritual realms .

Emotive , agreed

Tulpa , not sure .

Spirits , he never really explains .

Perhaps it would be best to ask , MR what he really means .

Just some humorous creative writing on my part. In a more astute forum, it might've won me some applause.

Last edited:
Ghosts are made of an energy that imprints itself on the electromagnetic field .

Spirits , soul , is the mind that enters the physical being , either at birth , or before birth .

Ghosts are made of an energy that imprints itself on the electromagnetic field .

Spirits , soul , is the mind that enters the physical being , either at birth , or before birth .
You keep stating things without any evidence to back them up. This isn't a blog.

Don't be silly - they're knitted by Lithuanian widows and exported.

No, you only get a soul when you eat your first jelly baby (which explains much about the world outside of the UK).

Don't be silly - they're knitted by Lithuanian widows and exported.
No, you only get a soul when you eat your first jelly baby (which explains much about the world outside of the UK).
I find these explanations equally as - perhaps more - plausible.

To lazy to look if I have put a post here already

Ghost and spirits and all associated types are made only of imagination and possibly a over active one with a preconceived view due to certain past teachings

:)

river said:

You keep stating things without any evidence to back them up. This isn't a blog.

Yes, well , what scientists are actually willing to investigate both .

Michael Newton , Ph.D , a counceling psychologist , and

Brian L. Weiss , MD. , psychiatrist .

Through hypnosis , bring people back to past lives . The soul .

Ghosts to Newton , are a disturbed spirit that does not want to leave Earth , Because of some tramatic impact on its consciousness .

Yes, well , what scientists are actually willing to investigate both .
Scientists investigate what looks promising.

There is little evidence that butterfly wings can induce fusion, so there are correspondingly few scientists investigating it.

Michael Newton , Ph.D , a counceling psychologist , and

Brian L. Weiss , MD. , psychiatrist .

Through hypnosis , bring people back to past lives .
Do they? How can this be shown to be true?

How could it be falsifiable? i.e could a test be constructed such that, if the subjects weren't experiencing past lives, the test would show it?
None? Right. It can't be shown to be more than just wish-fulfillment on the part of these guys.

Scientists investigate what looks promising.

There is little evidence that butterfly wings can induce fusion, so there are correspondingly few scientists investigating it.

Do they? How can this be shown to be true?

How could it be falsifiable? i.e could a test be constructed such that, if the subjects weren't experiencing past lives, the test would show it?
None? Right. It can't be shown to be more than just wish-fulfillment on the part of these guys.

You have to read their books . The evidence is clear and well documented .

Yeah. I bet myself a buck you'd just point me at some document or book you've read.

You are asserting the claim here. Put your money where your mouth is. I asked you for evidence.

What you've posted is merely an interview, where this guy is paraphrasing the story - i.e. in his own words. That's not science; that's a story.

I'd like to hear the transcript of a two-year old child saying "Natoma" and "Iwo Jima" and "Jack Larsen".

Last edited:
Yeah. I bet myself a buck you'd just point me at some document or book you've read.

You are asserting the claim here. Put your money where your mouth is. I asked you for evidence.

What you've posted is merely an interview, where this guy is paraphrasing the story - i.e. in his own words. That's not science; that's a story.

https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual...r-previous-lives/study-of-past-life-memories/

https://www.thoughtco.com/reincarnation-best-evidence-2593151

http://medhum.med.nyu.edu/view/11793

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/past-life-regression-therapy-encouraging-fantasy/

Last edited:
Back