What A ............

i hate religion. and i have prepared for it and our sin to be wiped off the map for good.

I got about a quarter way through it and then closed it as there appeared to be nothing of value.

Ladies and Gentlmen
Would you mind commenting on this song and its content.what have u prepared for ...............

Let click on this link to give u opinions

http://www.islamictube.net/watch/495864179/Farshy-AlTurab

Ok listened and watched it all and i note the sadness and the fear mentioned by the singer.

Must be terrible not having assurance of eternity with God, to be in doubt even if one says they have hope. If one is sad and expresses fear then the hope they have must be pretty low.

For me the death of a true Believer is a cause of celebration both for them and for the ones who love them. :) There is no fear in death for one who has assurance neither are they saddened by the loss of worldly pleasures of money and such.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Not sub titles, So the meaning of the song is unaccessable to me.

Its a Sufi song. Sufis are mystical Muslims.

Sufism is "a science through which one can know how to travel into the presence of the Divine, purify one’s inner self from filth, and beautify it with a variety of praiseworthy traits."-Ahmad ibn Ajiba,
O sayonee
Oh my friend
Chain ek pal nahin
no peace for a moment
Aur koi hal nahin
and there is no solution
O sayonee
Oh my friend

Kon mode muhar
who will take the reins
Koi Sanwal nahin
There is no leader among us
Chain ek pal nahin
no peace for a moment
Aur koi hal nahin
and there is no solution
O sayonee
Oh my friend

Kya bashar ki bisat
what is the mortal's worth
Aaj hai kal nahin
here today, tomorrow not
Chain ek pal nahin
no peace for a moment
Aur koi hal nahin
and there is no solution
O sayonee
Oh my friend

Chod meri khata
Let's not talk about my mistake
Too to pagal nahin
you atleast are not insane
Heyyyyyyy
heyyyyyyy

Chain aik pal nahin
no peace for a moment
Aur koi hal nahin
and there is no solution
O sayonee
Oh my friend
O sayonee
Oh my friend
O sayonee
Oh my friend

Last edited:
Pretty depressing lyrics, but i guess with the background of what is going on in India at the moment with the hindu radicals and the islamic jihadists i guess it reveals the hopelessness of the common man who just wants to live in peace in the area.

As a Christian i have peace of mind always. Even in this world at war and strife. I do not need to pursue a "science" that enables me to go and visit God. God has come to me in the form of the Holy Spirit and dwells with me.

Pretty depressing lyrics, but i guess with the background of what is going on in India at the moment with the hindu radicals and the islamic jihadists i guess it reveals the hopelessness of the common man who just wants to live in peace in the area.

As a Christian i have peace of mind always. Even in this world at war and strife. I do not need to pursue a "science" that enables me to go and visit God. God has come to me in the form of the Holy Spirit and dwells with me.

Uh, thats a Pakistani group. :)

Sufi songs are generally about love and devotion. This song is about separation from the Divine one/

Back