Whale's Revenge

redarmy11

Registered Senior Member
http://www.whalesrevenge.com/index.php

"Welcome to Whales Revenge, an ambitious campaign to gather 1 million signatures for a petition to stop whaling.
Every year thousands of precious mammals are slaughtered in the name of so-called 'scientific research'.
Add your voice by signing this campaign then forwarding it everyone you know [sic]. Please help us stop the killing."

If you don't want to sign the petition you could always click the link and play the, like, really tasteful :bugeye: game.

So anyway:

Is slaughtering whales in the name of 'scientific research' absolutely brilliant?

Bonus question: Will collecting a million names change a single, goddam fuckin' thing!!!?

Discuss.

Last edited:
i signed it, but i highly doubt that a million signatures will stop whaling... people aren't just gonna stop it because there's a petition about it... wish they would, but it's very unlikely...

So lets say that a million people sign the petition. By my estimates that still leaves six billion people who fuckin' haven't!!!

Baron Max redarmy11

Whale tipping is a bit harder.

hahaha.

whales and cows are both a food source.people just feel the need to weep over whales.
if the population is big enough to sustain fishing....why not?
what makes whales so special?

who cares?whales are like cows.fuck 'em

:eek:

Yeah sure, and maybe we can hunt them to extinction, just like the early Euopean-settlers did to the tasmanian tigers... sounds great doesn't it?? *sarcasm*

did they eat the tigers?

i dont think they should be hunted into extinction.get your reading glasses out and read post #13

did they eat the tigers?

i dont think they should be hunted into extinction.get your reading glasses out and read post #13

sorry didn't see that till after i already posted mine. :(

i don't think they ate the tigers, i think they were just for hunting... not sure

Collecting a million names will not do a single thing as long as we keep buying products of companies that condone whaling, we continue buying things from Japan. Until the companies and countries start losing money, they won't do a Fucking thing.

Back