Was God Wrong...?

Right

So I'm not trolling, simply replying to a post...YOUR posts are intended to provoke anger, as anyone and look back and clearly see

bullshit you have been intentionally insulting atheists to anger them. Which you would be doing in attempt to trow them off there game which is typically done when some knows they cannot straight up compete with someone. also to cause drama and disrupt are also part of the def. your selective reading is rather childish.

How can subjectivity arise from an objective material reality?

What do you mean? Subjective opinions arises from material intellect, the material mind

There really is no objective material reality, we each exist in our own personal universe

No I haven't...I think you should look at my posts and the atheists posts, constantly calling me a dipshit, shithead, saying this is bullshit, crap, etc...

I think you're talking about yourself and many other atheists here

all of those are apt ways to describe you. You it is really stupid to look to some one who hates your guts to help defend your self.

Do not question the lord! Joking...
I don't think god put much thought into the creation of humanity.

To create humans who become sexually mature at such a young age?
I often wonder why God chose to make humans that need to sexual reproduce or why make us as animals that need to kill to survive - why not just make us asexual plants that bloom for It's glory...

I often wonder why God chose to make humans that need to sexual reproduce or why make us as animals that need to kill to survive - why not just make us asexual plants that bloom for It's glory...
Interesting points...I assume that Adam was created as an asexual being...without a phallus or even a bellybutton, as there were no ladies present at the time.

Eve came later.

Having to kill animals for food and clothing came later as well, as a consequence of being cast out of Eden.

Previously they had subsisted on fruits and herbs, with no need of animals skins, being ignorant of evil and without shame.

This is true BUT they did kill and eat fruit which is hardly approving in the eyes of a Breathairian. Poor wittle fruit cells :(

(I wonder what Lions ate? Where Lions also cast out of Eden for man's "sin" ... I mean wtf did the Lions do that was wrong? Or even worse - their prey!

I suppose this then goes to the point of why punish humans when they could not distinguish right from wrong? Why punish their children? That's asinine.

I still think if God wanted other sentient being to adore it then it could have made rooted sentient plants that feed off the sun and live to bloom for god.

Back