Was Early Man Welcome In Heaven?

jumpercable

6EQUJ5 'WOW'
Registered Senior Member
If God and Heaven exists, do you think God opened the pearly gates in heaven and welcomed the Neanderthals and early Homosapiens? What's your take on this?

Last edited:
The early cavemen prophesized Jesus coming as the Messiah. They drew pictures on the cave walls involving a man who was walking.

Why are you so retarded dragon? Just answer the question in context! Why do you gotta be such a prick with all this "God doesn't exist" blah, blah, blah. And don't retort with "Your a stupid theist", because I'm not.

In the Christian context, it would depend on the sect. Roman Catholics believe that anyone who died before Jesus went into Limbo, but among Protestants, it would differ.

Why are you so retarded dragon? Just answer the question in context! Why do you gotta be such a prick with all this "God doesn't exist" blah, blah, blah. And don't retort with "Your a stupid theist", because I'm not.

In the Christian context, it would depend on the sect. Roman Catholics believe that anyone who died before Jesus went into Limbo, but among Protestants, it would differ.

Jesus limboed?

limbo lower now...how low can you go...how low can you go?

Oh, are you an atheist?

With a username and avatar like that, its rather misleading.:)

Oh, are you an atheist?

With a username and avatar like that, its rather misleading.:)

I am not a strong atheist and I do respect the personal freedom that America offers, namely, freedom of religion, in addition to practicing a personal form of spirituality.

Pride in India and her culture often intertwines with religion. Not to mention that Hindu Gods are the sweetest.

jumpercable: If God and Heaven exists, do you think God opened the pearly gates in heaven and welcomed the Neanderthals and early Homosapiens? What's your take on this?

M*W: Well, of course they were welcomed into heaven. After all, they created the concept of an heaven!

nds1: The early cavemen prophesized Jesus coming as the Messiah. They drew pictures on the cave walls involving a man who was walking.

M*W: Are you saying those cave painters didn't walk? This is the most assinine thing I've ever heard!

nds1: The early cavemen prophesized Jesus coming as the Messiah. They drew pictures on the cave walls involving a man who was walking.

M*W: Are you saying those cave painters didn't walk? This is the most assinine thing I've ever heard!

they must have been on their 4s...grazing like gazelles through the steppe's

okey.bmp

The early cavemen prophesized Jesus coming as the Messiah. They drew pictures on the cave walls involving a man who was walking.

Petroglyphs of men walking? It's the proof Christians have been waiting for...what a day!! Oh wait a minute...can we be sure they're not running, just standing still, laying down or dead? Questions....Just when we think they had it...damn atheists...always ruining a good thing.

Neanderthals believed in heaven?

M*W: Not only believed in heaven, they created the concept of it.

Actually, Neanderthals, it's been stated, had a concept of the afterlife, because they were found to have ritually buried their dead with artifacts, small animals (pets?), and showed some semblence of grieving for their dead.

I was actually just joking about the whole prophesy thing. I know basically nothing about cavemen, other than they probably existed.

In regards to the orignal thread question I also responded:

Yes. As long as they accepted Jesus. Some breeds of dinosaur got in as well.

Clearly no dinosaurs could have gotten into heaven. At least I hope not.

M*W: Not only believed in heaven, they created the concept of it.

Actually, Neanderthals, it's been stated, had a concept of the afterlife, because they were found to have ritually buried their dead with artifacts, small animals (pets?), and showed some semblence of grieving for their dead.

that only proofs that Neanderthals have grief for the people they cared for. Does not mean they believed in afterlife.

This is crazy :D Having a convo about whether old St Peter stands at Heavens Gates, and ponders whether to let a Neandarthal or a furking Dinosaur in.

How about Hitler or Stalin? How about if Hitler was in his bunker with Eva Braun ready to blow his brains out, and he decided to say a prayer, and say sorry for the misery he's caused. The Pearly Gates must have swung open for Adolf. He's shown repentince after all.

Back