Validity of Micro/macro-evolution idea

FFS: temperature, pH, photoperiod, landslide, your mother-in-law visiting, anything. Environmental change. Mutation even. Must we nit-pick?

And how could a webbed footed polar bear live always in the water, wouldn't he get tired?

Could he exploit the abundance of water - which some call an "ocean" - for the purposes of travel and feeding? Would you allow him to do that? Could a bear that happened to live near water and developed webbing either incrementally or all-at-once use this newfound power - much like a chimp tapping away at his home-office PC - for some profound purpose, such as beligerent commentary?

Man.

Beligerent? You're the one who said you don't know if I look like Homo Habilis or Australopithecus, and now you equate me with a chimp, so save it KG (Kingergarten GeoffP).

:shrug: You called me ignorant, so don't blame me for firing back.

"Kingergarten"?

iac said:
Ignorance on a subject is not necessarily because of stupidity, do you see the difference?
Yep, there's a difference. Only ignorance maintained through inability to comprehend easily obtained and repeatedly encountered information is because of stupidity.

"Stupid is as stupid does" to quote Forrest Gump's mother - an expert.

saquist said:
I've recognized this is something you are affraid of...to deal with the scientific community directly. You wish to deal with me. But inorder to deal with me...you must get passed them.
I would be happy to deal with the scientific community directly - dealing with it indirectly, through your selection and processing, is a deflection of effort and a waste of time.

You're here, they're not.

If you don't know what you are talking about, you can't pick good authorities to talk for you. Since your choice of authority is no better than your own understanding allows, why bother choosing authorities? I assure you they do not convince in themselves, and even a simple argument from fact might.

I would be happy to deal with the scientific community directly - dealing with it indirectly, through your selection and processing, is a deflection of effort and a waste of time.

apparently not, for not only do you waste your time but you also have attempted to completely evade there statements buy dismissing them as irrelevant and inconsequential to evolution. You contradict yourself and not for the first time.

You're here, they're not.
Very astute.

If you don't know what you are talking about, you can't pick good authorities to talk for you. Since your choice of authority is no better than your own understanding allows, why bother choosing authorities? I assure you they do not convince in themselves, and even a simple argument from fact might.

My selection process of "authorities and facts" is a collection of known contradictions, unanswered question. What I know over your asertions is that you do not wish to answer this contradictions and vagueries of the "fact" of evolution.

And don't bother to be so obtuse as to what those vagueries are....You will only reveal a certain amount of ineptitude on your part of evassiveness if you had any information to contest these persons I believe you and river-wind would have done so...Now you argue on style and delivery....

Yes, it's shocking the depths to which the Darwinists will sink due to their lack of cogent responses, just insults and hyperbole, for lack of anything better to say.

It disturbs me the ..."dangling"...that goes on in relation to this topic. The stalling. The questions have been risen, The contradictions outline the sources hightlighted and now we await a response to directly counters this information.

Reasonable doubt has certainly been raised. The odds and the failures of evolutionary experiments in the labs of the world...Where is macro evolution...show not adaptation, and natural selection...let's not waste time on mutations that deliever no helpful genetic information and retreat not to the static remains of the fossil record which couldn't tell a story or processes for the fact we're dealing with dead inanimate fossils.

Back