Valid questions, Why is Nasa editing Rover Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people realize that NASA compresses pictures they release to the public, and that you can't zoom in on a compressed picture... let along a jpeg.

idiot here doesn't understand that, which is the sole basis of all his posts.

Persol said:
Most people realize that NASA compresses pictures they release to the public, and that you can't zoom in on a compressed picture... let along a jpeg.

idiot here doesn't understand that, which is the sole basis of all his posts.

Correction the sole Basis for my posts is to show other readers here how ignorant you and your comrads really are... That you neither have fact nor understanding of anything, let alone a complex issue about NASA forgeries..

And I consider it my duty to keep informing everyone here at Essence of Science Forum of your complete and utter incompetence.... Maybe you should run for president..

Maybe I should.

"Vote for Persol. He'll send the kooks to prison camp."

The union of concerned scientists, over 5000 folks, some of them with Nobel prizes have filed a petition because science is being {manipulated}..

Listen to show about petition free..

"What's Next:Earth Is Flat?

Bush administration officials have continued to spin, manipulate, and suppress scientific facts in pursuit of political goals—despite a plea from 5,000 top U.S. scientists to restore scientific integrity to the policy making process. "
http://www.ucsusa.org/index.cfm

Persol some day when you grow up .. you will still be stupid..

http://www.npr.org/programs/tavis/ press listen to tuesday`s show

Last edited:
Still you cant find proof. The article made no mention of NASA or images, and nothing in regard to space exploration.
from article
Given the lack of serious consideration and response by the administration to concerns raised by scores of prominent scientists
Sound like cry baby cry. Disenfranchised greenies try to make noise.

You are the one that should grow up, and when you do you will realize how gullible you are.

FieryIce said:
It is very simple, their extreme fear and extensive ignorance.

Did you mean NASA or Persol/Blindone/stryderunknowledgeble.. Well I guess it wouldn't matter since your right on both accounts..

Blurry Images from 480 million dollars worth of rolling camera.. And they only seem concerned with justifying why those blurry images are just great...

Don't doubt the hand that feeds you..... With the free thinking discussions that happen here.. I now understand how bush was put in office in the first place..

As Bush stated so clearly wmd, wmd ,wmd wmd .. Ties to Alquida WMD WmD

No weapons of Mass distruction found ? .. Well Saddam is a BAD MAN........

He killed is own people.. Bad Bad Bad.. News Flash

Violent deaths were mainly attributed to coalition forces - and most individuals reportedly killed were women and children.

Dr Les Roberts, who led the study, said: "Making conservative assumptions we think that about 100,000 excess deaths, or more, have happened since the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

"Violence accounted for most of the excess deaths and air strikes from coalition forces accounted for most of the violent deaths."

Thats 100,000 unarmed civilian families joining the I hate America Club......

Last edited:
Fluid it's because you have a long history of seeing things that aren't there, notibly in rock formations to begin with, now the pictures that you attempt to ridicule without any real proof.

Have you attempted to ask NASA for true pictures as apposed to PR/web ones? I guess not, of course if you take to them the attitude you've shown here then that is probably why they wouldn't let you see the higher quality files.

Nowadays if people wanted to fake things it would be simple, they would just use CGI and run some filters over the top to make it look real. (UNREAL<SUP>TM</SUP> for you)

I mention this for two simple reasons:
1: Why release images that have something that needs to be doctored?
2: Why not fake images that don't need doctoring?

Due to this becoming a Farce, in the sense that the same stuff is said over and over again, and the fact that your taking the post into Politics which there is a seperate forum for, I'm closing this thread, until you can actually find real proof to substantiate your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back