Universe created by God

So, I am a sentient part of god? Then, was god sentient before there were sentient organisms?

A motivated intelligence ? Of all interpretations and metaphors, this would seem the least possible state of being before the Beginning, IMO.

Do you know what the "Good News" truly is, W4...the Gospel? You have only imagined that you were separate from God, when in fact HE\SHE\IT has always been with you. You are no more independent from God than is a fish from water.

So it's a coherent idea we can talk about and not just whatever sounds good to you at the time.
You need a concept to grasp God? Maybe it has no more meaning than a pile of poop but is more sacred than the Vatican. Does that help?

You need a concept to grasp God? Maybe it has no more meaning than a pile of poop but is more sacred than the Vatican. Does that help?
Yes, it is plain you serve the god Sterculius. May your fields be as fertile as your fantasy.

What is a fish without the water?
A walking fish.

The topic title is "Universe created by God". If you're going to claim that we "are no more independent from God than is a fish from water", your analogy doesn't work. The water doesn't create the fish.

A walking fish.

The topic title is "Universe created by God". If you're going to claim that we "are no more independent from God than is a fish from water", your analogy doesn't work. The water doesn't create the fish.
Okay. I'm not going to argue the point.

You are assuming the thing you want to prove. You say it's so ubiquitous it can't be detected... so how do you know about it?
What's so mysterious and too vague to grasp? It is life--all it entails--and it is you. Should I tell you what you already know? God loves you.

Back