Unf**king Believable, A mosque to be built at Ground Zero

bells said:
I am saying that they should not be banned from building a house of worship, along with a swimming pool, cinema and whatever else, because of the inherent belief that their religion is offensive in that area. The argument used against the building of this 'House' is offensive in and of itself.

Most of the people posting here are not advocating legally banning the thing.

Most of the people posting here are not talking about banning Islam from Ground Zero, or Muslims from anywhere.

The issue is whether the political symbolism of the location of this project, this furthering of the Cordoba Initiative, this building - as believed in by them, promoted by them elsewhere in search of funding, and so forth - is offensive.

It's politics, not religion. And it's offensive as hell, legitimately, to a lot of people.

Do you think the provocation is intentional? Do you think they know what they are doing?

I scanned it: doesn't say anything about crashing planes deliberately into things.

Here is the genuine article. Notice pages 12, 13 and 14...http://www.aztlan.net/lavoz_northwoods/northwoods2.htm
No skyscrapers mentioned, but the rest of this is dead on.
- Hijacking civilian airliners, switching tail numbers, offloading passengers, flying the fake aircraft remotely.
- The duplicate would be substituted for the actual civilian aircraft, loaded with the selected passengers with carefully prepared aliases.
- The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.
- Operation Northwoods had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- Boats carrying innocent refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas.
- A wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere.
- Plastic bombs planted in advance.
- People would be framed for bombings they did not commit.
- Remotely piloted aircraft would be destroyed and pieces of wreckage planted to be found by search crews.

The fact there are people in Washington that could draw this stuff up to begin with and get it approved should be a warning in itself.

The "let's roll" plane that supposedly crashed into the ground by passengers fighting terrorists Sept. 11th in Pennsylvania was faked.
The crater was only about 20 feet in diameter probably made by small ordinance planted and detonated to create a photo-op.
http://www.nomoretyranny.org/gallery/gallery3-3.jpg
In reality wreckage was scattered for five miles in every direction which means the plane was destroyed in the air at significant altitude.
It was either destroyed by a remote signal to a bomb on board, or shot down by a missile.
They wouldn't even suggest it was shot down before it could reach the White House, as all of the planes should have been before they reached their targets.
They just lied and ignored the evidence. Why? Because the "let's roll" scenario was meant to produced hatred towards Muslims, not an air-force pilot.
The "stand-down" war games cover story was promoted by the same media that lied about all the rest of it.

Those who said this was an inside job were branded by the so-called experts the media called upon as fanatical "truthers".
When really the majority of them were relatives of the victims, and friends of the firemen who launched their own investigation.
Firemen who said they heard bombs going off as the towers collapsed.
"Northwoods" said they would plant explosives in advance, kill innocent civilians, frame innocent people for the destruction, hijack airliners, switch tail numbers, convert planes to remote drones, destroy them and plant wreckage to be found by search crews. We have all the required elements right there.

Last edited:
The star of "The Lone Gunman" X-Files spin-off pilot episode that portrayed the 9-11 conspiracy 8 months before it happened tells Alex Jones in an interview that FOX was warned off by Homeland Security not to do any more anti-government episodes after 9-11 and portray a positive image not a negative one like the X-Files.
The Lone Gunman was cancelled even though it was more popular than the X-Files. The CIA has been tracking Hollywood parties since the 80's.
The newspapers are controlled on what they are allowed to release and what "light" it puts the government in.

i can't believe the Lone Gunmen was more popular than the X files. it wasn't as good. although a friend of mine liked it. i liked that water car ep.

i dunno if CIA cares that much about that, you'd think they'd want us to be afraid of the US government. not think it's all warm and fuzzy.

maybe the Lone Gunmen got cancelled cuz of the water car ep, it was probably true. some army dude had said that an actual water engine had been invented but the inventor got threatened and his invention stolen by "the men in black". of course noone's gonna believe that, so what do they care?

Call me bananas but I see the Mosque in NY's GZ issue as signifying the mishap of a Mosque in the real GZ - Jerusalem. Its all about signs and omens before the big THUD factor - else everything is meaningless and random. :rolleyes:

Do you think the provocation is intentional? Do you think they know what they are doing?

Yes. With no other conclusion applicable. Look what occured in India - a Mosque was erected on the Hindu peoples' most sacred site. This was preceded and emulated every place else on the planet.

I just find it very intriguing to see what kind of name they picked for said building, and what kind of location (two streets away). It reeks of 'Conquerors'.

According to you? To a non-Muslim who may not fully understand Islam or what such references would mean to Muslims and in particular this group of Muslims? This is you're interpretation, I for one didn't interpret this reference in such a manner. I find it "intriguing," that non-Muslims have so many grievances against Islam and Muslims and yet, again, when an Islamic group tries to promote, blatantly, gender equality, better relations and understanding between the 'Muslim' world and the 'West' that this is the group that everyone is suspicious of, this is the group that you're fighting against. I even believe they explained why and what this reference mean't to them which didn't suggest this in the least. I mean have you even looked at their website?

According to you? To a non-Muslim who may not fully understand Islam

To understand how Americans feel is the more transcendent issue here, not how Muslims feel of a mosque in this place. How should Israelis feel of a Mosque in their most sacred site - should they go read the Quran for consolation? The rule is:

WHAT IS HATEFUL TO YOU - DO NOT UNTO OTHERS. :shrug:

This is you're interpretation, I for one didn't interpret this reference in such a manner.
Hi, little friend. Imagine that. You don't get it. Hmmm...

This isn't about race or even religion, which has already been pointed out by numerous members. It's a political issue, and an attempt to build this drips with connotations offensive to many Americans.

Don't you see that it simply does not matter what the literal interpretation is? It's going to cause problems. It's going to fuel the fire, not douse it. It will provoke and focus hatred, not defuse it. Absolutely no good will come from it. Do you want more death? Probably of people of Islamic faith? IMHO, people will use this as an excuse to do so. Do you disagree with that?

If so, your worldview is extraordinarily narrow.

To understand how Americans feel is the more transcendent issue here, not how Muslims feel of a mosque in this place.

So American Muslims aren't Americans? They're opinions don't count? Who even says all American feel this way? Who says there isn't some non-Muslim Americans who see this hatred and outrage as baseless hysteria?

How 'Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm? (After They've Seen Paree)
--Joe Young and Sam M. Lewis with music by Walter Donaldson

The juxtaposition of modern freedoms and religious intolerance are taking it's toll on all religious movements? Young people are easily bored by the old ways and scriptures? You can't bully a young university student into an old square hole? The melting pot works on everybody. Call it kismet.
--keith

So American Muslims aren't Americans? They're opinions don't count? Who even says all American feel this way? Who says there isn't some non-Muslim Americans who see this hatred and outrage as baseless hysteria?

Did you say 'baseless'? Why not get Muslims to go get the 9/11 culprits with that $100M instead - then maybe Americans would pay for your mosque. Oh - I forgot - the claims of Americans are 'baseless'! My bad.

:D

So any update on the mosque? Is there a mosque?

In other news, Rafiq Zakaria returned a $10,000 award granted him by the ADL. The award was related to the First Amendment and in his opinion an Anti-Discrimination League which opposes an Islamic center near 9/11 Ground Zero is not in keeping with its name or the First Amendment. Of course, Rafiq Zakaria has no idea that the ADL does not consider everyone to be equally worthy of not being discriminated against. The fact that they support Zionism should give him a hint.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/interna...p-s-opposition-to-ground-zero-mosque-1.306527

Still, it was a very public gesture which demonstrated quite effectively how superfluous the ADL is.

edit: Umm that should be Fareed Zakaria, not Rafiq, I always mix up father and son.

Last edited:
Did you say 'baseless'? Why not get Muslims to go get the 9/11 culprits with that $100M instead - then maybe Americans would pay for your mosque. Oh - I forgot - the claims of Americans are 'baseless'! My bad.

Really? This is really you're response? You're a hypocrite.

Are you trying to imply something with this comparison?

I think both Christianity and Islam are a load of nonsense. But if Fred Phelps is free to do what he does, then that certainly sets the bar higher than anything I'd realistically expect to come from this mosque. There is a mosque a few miles away from me. It's easy to miss, it never gets in the news. Apparently, those who attend services there do so, and otherwise mind their own business. I'd expect that would also be the case with the mosque in question.

Have any other mosques in New York city been an issue? How close is too close to where the World Trade Center stood? If it were a block further away, would that be far enough? Six blocks? Is all of Manhattan off limits?

Really? This is really you're response? You're a hypocrite.

Why is it hypocritical to ask that Muslims prove themselves by apprehending their mass murderers - is there a more open way of addressing the families of the innocent people killed on 9/11? Why a Fatwah for a novelist and cartoonist instead - but not for Bin Laden?

I report - you decide who's the hypocrit. Here's a new book from an American author which says the Muslims aligned with the Nazis in W.W.II - and still glorifies their Mayor who went to Adolf begging him not to let any Jews escape alive:

MUCH ABOUT HISTORY

9/11 mosque called harbinger of future horror
Author who exposed Nazi influence on Islam issues warning

August 07, 2010
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

As Muslims everywhere prepare to forgo food and drink during daylight hours once Ramadan starts next Wednesday, the author of a new highly controversial book says they should have "given up something far more harmful – their steady diet of Nazi ideology" decades ago.

Chuck Morse's acclaimed work, "The Nazi Connection to Islamic Terrorism: Adolf Hitler and Haj Amin Al-Husseini," which Amazon has priced as high as $286, is being rereleased with fresh content and rare images by WND Books Aug. 10.

In the rising shadow of a city-approved mosque at Ground Zero, Americans especially need to know about radical Islam's relationship with Nazi ideology, says Morse.

"Even after the horrors of Sept. 11, too many American have yet to understand the true nature of the enemy that this country and the Western democracies must face," he says. "America is tolerant. It is the Islamo-Fascist enemy that needs to display tolerance, not America.

(Story continues below)

"At first glance," Morse continues, "it should be conceded that it is the right of an American religious organization to build a mosque wherever it chooses, but what if that organization has ties to a group that is on the State Department terrorist watch list?

"Would it be all right to build a Shinto shrine at Pearl Harbor or would opposition to such a shrine be anti-Japanese? Is it OK for Americans to oppose a group that incites anti-Semitism, violence against their opponents, the subjugation of women, the beheading of homosexuals and other illegal practices?"

In "The Nazi Connection to Islamic Terrorism," Morse establishes the strong link between Adolf Hitler's Nazi movement and the roots of modern Islamic jihadists. He plumbs the ideology of al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and a key Nazi collaborator, and shows how Nazi teachings infected Arab politics in the 20th century and guide radical Islam today.

Such tactics of intimidation remain on display in the campaign to erect a mosque at Ground Zero.

"Some liberal supporters of the 'Cordoba Project' are leveling the charge of 'bigotry' against opponents," said Morse. "Is it bigotry to inquire about the background of the builders? Is it bigotry to criticize the symbolism of a mosque on top of the ruins of one of America's most important buildings, destroyed by Muslims? Would it have been bigotry to have criticized Nazism or Soviet Communism or would such criticism have been anti-German or anti-Russian? Can one criticize radical Islam without being accused of being against moderate and secular Muslims?"

In "The Nazi Connection to Islamic Terrorism," the direct ties between Hitler and al-Husseini, the man Yasser Arafat referred to as "uncle," are laid bare – along with the Nazi influence on Islamic terrorism and its contemporary figures. The book describes a leadership path from the original Muslim Brotherhood to today's power figures in Egypt, Syria and the Palestinian Authority. It includes never-before-published photographs of al-Husseini and Hitler, his Nazi-Arabic troops, and, at his funeral, the late Arafat.

"When you hear Middle East leaders like Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calling for the extermination of Israel and you wonder where all that hatred begins, this book provides the answer," says Joseph Farah, publisher and founder of WND Books and a former Middle East correspondent. "Today's most dangerous, fanatical, genocidal and anti-Jewish Muslim leaders were inspired – and sometimes even lifted to power and prominence – by the Nazi Party of Hitler's Germany. The proof is in this book."

"Morse's work holds some sobering lessons," said Farah.

Those sobering lessons are only beginning, warns Morse.

"The building of such a mosque," says Morse, "with a minaret casting a shadow near a location in which Islamo-Fascists killed thousands of Americans, would be a national disgrace and a travesty. Such a building would constitute a breach of national security at a time when American men and women in uniform are fighting and dying in a war against an enemy that would draw aid and comfort from such a development."

Morse is an accomplished author of several books dealing with issues affecting Israel. He is a renowned radio talk-show host, co-hosting "The Fairness Doctrine" along with Patrick O'Heffernan in New England. He was also a candidate for U.S. Congress in the 4th District of Massachusetts in

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=188241

How close is too close to where the World Trade Center stood?

Its not about geometry. Its about not glorifying Bin Laden as a neo Islamic prophet - by proving it. Its about rejecting that all non-muslims are infidels - screamed by the new kid on the block.

Back