Understanding Totality—the Basis of All and More

Was the dimensional units error from the bad notation of using a dash that could be taken for a minus sign? I don't really like that notation, for that reason. My mistake. (time)(distance^3) is 4D spacetime.

Yes, supposition is what we are down to, as in our practical lives we still may have to decide things, and, yes, more is needed for this philosophy to move up to science, so this is the rightful beginning place.

We do seem realize that since cause-and-effect cannot go on forever beneath, then any casual notion like that needs to be replaced with an equation, for which I am proposing a zero-balance, although retreating to a balance of opposites for now. Any other proposals are welcome, hopefully ones that don't involve infinite regress.

We don't know where the proposed 50% antimatter part went. Some say black holes. Some is in positron scanners and CERN made a very small amount, which 'Angels & Demons' movie exaggerated.

Was the dimensional units error from the bad notation of using a dash that could be taken for a minus sign? I don't really like that notation, for that reason.
So why use it? It's not a notation I've ever seen before.

Yes, supposition is what we are down to, as in our practical lives we still may have to decide things, and, yes, more is needed for this philosophy to move up to science, so this is the rightful beginning place.
More is needed for it to move up to philosophy, let alone science. You seemingly make your suppositions arbitrarily without supporting them.

We don't know where the proposed 50% antimatter part went. Some say black holes.
"Some say"? This would be who, exactly?

CERN made a very small amount, which 'Angels & Demons' movie exaggerated.
So what? Whatever CERN creates came after the big bang and is therefore not a "balance" to matter made at the time.

Back