UK: UFO Archives released

yes really dyw
Do learn to read.
The "Really" was a comment on thermal imaging being used by Mexico.
NOT the the capabilities of TI systems. I had a thorough demonstration of them at Farnboro' about 12 years ago.

is it out of the question that they might not be flying a plane that belongs to the mexican military?
Ah, so you're now claiming that some information (probably) wasn't included in the original story? I wonder what else was left out. Or left for readers to assume.

did i say it was an alien? did i say it was an ET? no no where did i say that i said it was a UFO thats it.

where you got ET out of what i said i have no idea i just smell a troll

lots of people make stuff at home that fly at tens of thousands of feet in the sky

You didn't.

By homegrown I mean, built by humans. Military etc.

And I was serious as to what you think it was. IOW, if it was not ours, then do you think it was ET. If so, what makes you think that. Is that a better way to phrase the question.

Also, I am not questioning you personally. I am just trying to find out more details from you about the sighting.

Well put.

...so, can we have your liver then?

If you were a heavy drinker, wouldn't the Kidney be more appropriate.

To be honest I'm saving the liver to put the kids through college. (Yes, I don't have kids)

So Stryder essentially knows what impact those words where. I do believe in this case, he was lying then about the use of the word in his phrase.

So by your definition you're suggesting that every "Gun nut" in the US, should get upset at being called an Enthusiast. I suppose it depends how many fluffy bunnies they've shot with their 50cal.

Seriously though the "nut" does refer to an Obsessive personality, obsessed by their particular interest (namely an Enthusiast). A gun nut knows all about their guns, a UFO nut knows all about their 'posed' weather balloons. (albeit I would point out a number of UFO nut's do tend to not actually be able to identify Meteorology defined cloud structures like a Stratus or Cumulus etc.)

Anyhow, it doesn't matter what definition was meant or how picky some of the posters are hear about their sensibilities, we are by far way too off topic. Has anyone learnt anything from the archives that has enriched their lives, answered questions about their beliefs or have you all just been too plain lazy to bother and prefer just to hurl accusations?

Last edited:
there are a few cases i can think of where these explinations are more than ludacris,...

Ah, I see, it's his bling causing all those reports of lights in the sky, eh?

Ludacris-ps01.jpg

Or did you mean to say 'ludicrous' instead of naming a rapper?

Back