UK is in Moral Decline

Ghost,

There is an excerpt in the Qur'an when a child rebels against his parents.

Allah sends an angel to punish the child.

The punishment is death.

yeah and thats stupid, he obviousl didnt learn his lesson, he was too caught up with being dead.

if that message was taken seriously there would be no children left.

peace.

The punishment is death.
If Allah did this, fine.
Everyone would know the penalty
and if you broke the rule. Bingo!

Big Flaw. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN

Ghost,

Punishing children in the school is not enough.

This is why I mentioned Islam... in Islam discipline begins in the home and the community.

The punishment is death.

And this is the loving God?

Ghost,

Punishing children in the school is not enough.

This is why I mentioned Islam... in Islam discipline begins in the home and the community.

The punishment is death.

Wtf! Lol. There is lack of respect from the youth in general, and people are scared and some just too lazy to do anything about it. People just ignore the problem. A lot of parents ignore the problem, don’t admit they have kids that mess about, they defend them, schools do eff all (some simply don’t give a fuck – especially shit schools in shit areas), and leisure centres are always being closed down, the youth have nothing do for fun (unless they have money).

I am in my early 20s so I actually know 'yobs' and their mentality, a lot of them simply have nothing to do, they have very little money, no qualifications and they have no ambition. They are only heading down one path. And when they do get in to trouble and spend time in prison for whatever (dealing drugs, thieving etc.) they are sent out and are back to the situation they were in the first place. What is the point of going to prison?

Yeh and I am Muslim. I have not come across that excerpt from the Quran, infact, I think you’re just talking rubbish :). In Islam a child (someone who has not reached maturity) is not held accountable for their sins or mistakes (though this doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be disciplined when they mess about).

Back