UFO study finds no sign of aliens

smoking revolver
Valued Senior Member
_39314185_ufo203pix.jpg

A confidential Ministry of Defence report on Unidentified Flying Objects has concluded that there is no proof of alien life forms.

In spite of the secrecy surrounding the UFO study, it seems citizens of planet Earth have little to worry about.

The report, which was completed in 2000 and stamped "Secret: UK Eyes Only", has been made public for the first time.

Only a small number of copies were produced and the identity of the man who wrote it has been protected.

His findings were only made public thanks to the Freedom of Information Act, after a request by Sheffield Hallam University academic Dr David Clarke.

The four-year study - entitled Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the UK - tackles the long-running question by UFO-spotters: "Is anyone out there?"

The answer, it seems, is "no".

read all: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4981720.stm

the universe is a big place
it is impossible for me to believe that earth is the only planet with intelligent life

RTFA. It isn't asserting that "intelligent life" in the universe is limited to Earth. It's asserting that intelligent life on Earth is limited to indigenous species.

it says nothing about intelligent life, it only mentions "unexplained aerial phenomena".

i seriously cant believe they make the british people pay for stuff like this.

The Devil Inside said:
it says nothing about intelligent life, it only mentions "unexplained aerial phenomena".

As a Brit I think it's worth a few quid to put this nonsense to bed!

The Devil Inside said:

What, did you expect them to psychoanalyse the aerial phenomena? :bugeye:

There is nothing to work on other than a few UFO's what evidence is there to suggest a UFO came from another planet unless we actully see the people frominside it.

To be brutaly honest i couldn't give a fuck if aliens exist

Pi-Sudoku said:
There is nothing to work on other than a few UFO's what evidence is there to suggest a UFO came from another planet unless we actully see the people frominside it.

To be brutaly honest i couldn't give a fuck if aliens exist

exactly.
we have been here for awhile, so i dont think aliens really matter.

Well once the aliens read this message of yours, you will care, you will.

I think you two are spoiled. You don't even care about your own personal safety. But I do guess you care about your own insecure paranoid self-centered ideologies. And that anything that goes against such must ultimately be destroyed.

I'll have to see what your next posts have to verify on that account.

ooooooooooh, so afraid of your verification
what will he think of us, what?!
bwhahahahahaha!! :D

p.s. I don't care for aliens too. And if someone does, it doesn't matter anyway.

Darkseid said:
Well once the aliens read this message of yours, you will care, you will.

I think you two are spoiled. You don't even care about your own personal safety. But I do guess you care about your own insecure paranoid self-centered ideologies. And that anything that goes against such must ultimately be destroyed.

Ooh, so it's the people who don't see every light in the sky as aliens that are paranoid? Glad we cleared that one up.

A confidential Ministry of Defence report on Unidentified Flying Objects has concluded that there is no proof of alien life forms.

What did you expect this report to state? That they had proof and here it is?

You people amuse me. You really do.

The Devil Inside:

Yeah, this reminds me of the time back when the british published a bunch of books which supposedly held "All possible inventions ever," later, when thousands of new inventions were created, they felt stupid.

Man has created flying machines which are top-secret, which appear alien because most people have never seen them, and most people relate such things to sci-fi films and almost automatically think "aliens!"

That reminds me of when I was in high school and I put the theory out, that flying saucers were indeed manmade and capable of insane manuevering. I told them of the things I had seen in the skies. Days later, people came up to me asking: "are you that kid who believes in aliens." When I was talking about this with them, just days before, I emphasized how they were manmade... it seams the sci-fi channel took a toll on their minds.

Have you ever thought that the guy who wrote the report could be an Alien? Protect your own specis....:D

"The four-year study - entitled Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the UK - tackles the long-running question by UFO-spotters: "Is anyone out there?"
The answer, it seems, is "no"."

Oh, ok then...lol
Just friggin hilarious.

Back