Tutorial

I just don't think we can clarify whether it is a pointlike object or not. The fact we have not been able to measure a radius would suggest it is, but such decisions would drastically alter an electrons mass.
No, it would alter its density. Didn't you understand the purpose of the simple Newtonian mechanics question I just asked you? That to work out how much inertial mass an object has you only need measure it's acceleration under a known force. The composition, size and shape doesn't enter into F=ma, does it?
As for the tutorial, i hadn't even finished it, and yet you have derived a lot and nothing on it.
Why not spend the time more wisely and actually learn something yourself? :shrug: Like basic calculus and the notion of units in physics.

I know it would alter its density. That was the point i was trying to make.

And i do know calculus, and the units of physics. I know them all off by heart. I don't know what makes you think i don't know the standard units. It was one of the first things we where introduced to at college.

I've passed the courses necessery to teach them.
You are still in a college. You need a qualification at least one level above that in order to teach. For instance, a teacher in secondary school will have a degree relevant to their subject, in order to teach GCSE and A Level. Therefore, since you haven't even finished college you don't have the qualifications needed to teach there. I have helped teach calculus and 1st year physics but then I have the required qualifications.

You certainly don't have a qualification needed to teach any of the following : vector calculus, linear algebra, electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, Lagrangian mechanics, special and general relativity, quantum field theory, group theory and many more. Why? Because they are all university level topics you haven't done and as your posts here demonstrate, certainly don't know.
And i do know calculus, and the units of physics. I know them all off by heart. I don't know what makes you think i don't know the standard units. It was one of the first things we where introduced to at college.
I think you don't know calculus because you regularly fail to grasp concepts in it and I've never seen you do a single calculus question. I think you fail to understand units because often, when posting your 'ideas' or equations you've come up with the units are completely inconsistent. People like Ben have commented on it too.

The evidence is against you. You always show a lack of comprehension when it comes to even A Level topics and you never show working ability in anything like calculus.

Feel free to prove me wrong though. I keep giving you opportunities, you keep failing to use them. How about solving :

1. $$y'' + 4y' + 4y = 0$$ in general
2. $$y'' + 4y' + 4y = 3 cos(x)-4sin(x)$$ in general

Those are of the level of A2 Level homework questions. If you've passed the courses which allow you to teach such things that's a total of about 7 minutes work. No doubt you'll spend more time typing up a whiny post than actually putting your maths where your mouth is. Or just say "I'm not here to do your homework".

Feel free to prove me wrong though. I keep giving you opportunities, you keep failing to use them. How about solving :

1. $$y'' + 4y' + 4y = 0$$ in general
2. $$y'' + 4y' + 4y = 3 cos(x)-4sin(x)$$ in general

Those are of the level of A2 Level homework questions.

I don't think I've ever seen a question like that and I did A2 Maths.
Maybe I just don't understand the notation.

$$y' = \frac{dy}{dx}$$ and $$y'' = \frac{d^{2}y}{dx^{2}}$$

And it might be that they come up in further maths. I don't think the first one does, it's got a pretty straight forward solution which, if you've done a lot of these and/or are working on the sort of university material Reiku claims to be, you can state without having to put pen to paper. The second one is a little bit more involved but not by much.

If you know how ;)

All linear n'th order differential equations with constant coefficients possess n linearly independent solutions, where I define 'linearly independent' in terms of a polynomial vector space.

I so wanted to stay away from this traffic accident, but I have to ask:

Reiku, do you really believe that anyone is fooled?

What does a shotgun shoot then? Pellets?
Yes, or slugs. But not bullets.

And yes, it is of some debate as to whether he did drop balls off the Eifell tower. Did i not make that point?
No it's not debated. He didn't do it.

Also, a geometric star system is opposed to non-geometric star system: one that follows geometrical paths.
So who had proposed a non-geometrical one? :shrug:
You probably meant geocentric.

Piss off.
Ah, that was concise, precise and unambiguous.
Congratulations.
If only you took as much care with the rest of your ramblings.

Back