Trail Cam Photo Of Louisiana Swamp Monster (Hyrax IMO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJjUt2sXo5o

how do u descibe this.. facial features can be sceen before the costume making technology was around, this is pre photo shop.. and for years there were doing the calculations wrong because the lens they used in the equation was wrong.

The creature is more than 7 feet tall.. humans cant physically walk this way. the knee is bending in the wrong location even if the human was that tall.. A human head couldnt fit in the mask and see out of the eye holes properly.. why link the vid? its one of the oldest and has more relavence that photo could be easily photoshopped and with todays costume making wouldnt be TO hard to reproduce imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJjUt2sXo5o

how do u descibe this.. facial features can be sceen before the costume making technology was around, this is pre photo shop.. and for years there were doing the calculations wrong because the lens they used in the equation was wrong.

The creature is more than 7 feet tall.. humans cant physically walk this way. the knee is bending in the wrong location even if the human was that tall.. A human head couldnt fit in the mask and see out of the eye holes properly.. why link the vid? its one of the oldest and has more relavence that photo could be easily photoshopped and with todays costume making wouldnt be TO hard to reproduce imo

Looks like a giant hyrax to me. :)

how do u descibe this.. facial features can be sceen before the costume making technology was around,

Er, no. the first 'Planet of the Apes' flick was released in 1968, the film you linked to was 1967. Clearly, costume making was quite advanced and convincing by that date.

Can't see the forest for the trees..huh?

Hyrax feet don't look anything like the prints. The prints have long "fingers", where the hyrax feet are short and stubby.

lrg-359-img_3111_hyrax.jpg
Na, that's poor evidence against. The hyrax skeleton fits the three toed and four toed prints exactly, Beast with 3 and 4 toes

It's a damn shame we don't have a moderator for this subforum. I think I'll start 25 new threads, all about my favorite woo theory...since it's ok to spam the board with multiple meaningless threads on the same topic.

I think I'll do that tonight after I get drunk.

It's a damn shame we don't have a moderator for this subforum. I think I'll start 25 new threads, all about my favorite woo theory...since it's ok to spam the board with multiple meaningless threads on the same topic.

I think I'll do that tonight after I get drunk.

Dear God! LOL!

Here's more circumstancial evidence that the 'hoofed' hyrax also resides in South America The Cryptid Zoo: Tapire-iauara:

The tapire-iauara is reported to live over large areas of the Amazon basin in South America, including the Orinoco River in Venezuela, the Negro River and the Madeira River in Brazil, and the Amazon River itself from Codajas to Santarem.

Witnesses describe the tapire-iauara as an animal about the same size as a cow. In most sightings it has red or red-gold fur, but a few witnesses describe animals with black fur. In rare instances, the black animals have a large white patch on the front of the body. The tapire-iauara has a face that reminds people of a cat or jaguar, but it lacks the jaguar's spots. The rest of its body is not much like a jaguar. The large, drooping ears are cow-shaped, the legs are shaped like those of a donkey, and the animal may have hooves. Witnesses are not always sure about this last detail, since the tapire-iauara is often seen swimming or standing in water that hides the extremities of its limbs. Some witnesses say that it has paws like a jaguar's on its front feet and hooves on its hind feet. Its glossy coat repels water like the feathers of a duck, and it exudes an oily smell, possible evidence that it waterproofs its fur with natural oil secretions like so many aquatic mammals.

Back