Trail Cam Photo Of Louisiana Swamp Monster (Hyrax IMO)

Looks like a long haired guy with a big ass bending over to tie his shoes to me.

It's a guy bending over with a bag/backpack on his back that has tumbled over slided down towards his head (because he is bending over).

Last edited:
LOL! That thread reads exactly like this one. They all make the same points we are, and CSS answers with the same crap.
Wow, someone said almost identically the same thing as me : "Fossil record? Evolution? Escaping detection for hundreds of years on an island that has hunted most of it's large mammals to extinction? How?". And CSS still sticks to his delusional guns.

It's a guy bending over with a bag/backpack on his back that has tumbled over slided down towards his head (because he is bending over).

I think you might be right about the rucksack, I just saved the image and zoomed, and it's definitely too square for hair. Other thing I noticed is that it might be a woman, as there's a highlighted patch that would correspond to where a breast would catch the light. Would explain the womanly rump too. There's even a hint of what might be shorts, appears to have a frilly edge maybe, adding to the idea it might be a woman,... although the resolution is pretty bad, it could be interpreted a few ways.

I think you might be right about the rucksack, I just saved the image and zoomed, and it's definitely too square for hair. Other thing I noticed is that it might be a woman, as there's a highlighted patch that would correspond to where a breast would catch the light. Would explain the womanly rump too. There's even a hint of what might be shorts, appears to have a frilly edge maybe, adding to the idea it might be a woman,... although the resolution is pretty bad, it could be interpreted a few ways.

You could be right, but I saw it as someone with jeans and a loose shirt which hangs down because he/she is bending over. But it's really to vague an image to be sure. I am 99.99% certain it's a human bending over though.

That's sweat on the cryptids back you donuts! Notice how the front legs aren't touching the ground and appear much smaller than the hind legs.

Hyraxes: Hyracoidea - Physical Characteristics
Hyraxes are herbivores, plant eaters, that resemble guinea pigs. They have short legs, a stubby tail, and round ears. There is no average size, as the species vary greatly across Africa, but the growth of the hyrax seems to be directly linked to precipitation, or rainfall—the largest hyraxes are in the areas with the most rainfall.

The feet have pads on them that contain sweat glands. The hyrax sweats as it runs, which help its feet pads grip, making it easier to climb. The feet are flexible and can turn upwards. The front foot has four toes and the hind foot has three toes. All toes have flat nails except for the second toe of the hind foot. This toe sports a long, curved claw used for grooming.

All hyraxes have fur, but the length of it depends on the climate in which they live. The colder the temperature, the longer the fur. Coat color ranges from light to dark, and may be brown, white, or gray. The bulging eyes are framed by bushy white eyebrows. The head is flat on top, and the muzzle, nose and mouth area, is shaped like a skunk's muzzle.

The shoe is the hoax imo! The fourth upper toe on the forefoot which confounded the hunters is in fact the GROOMING claw of the hyrax..all fits..you can't deny it..(okay you can)

The shoe is the hoax imo! The fourth upper toe on the forefoot which confounded the hunters is in fact the GROOMING claw of the hyrax..all fits..you can't deny it..(okay you can)

Can't see the forest for the trees..huh?

Hyrax feet don't look anything like the prints. The prints have long "fingers", where the hyrax feet are short and stubby.

lrg-359-img_3111_hyrax.jpg

Back