Trader's honest response to a Golddigger

You know what I love about you Orleander. How you pretend to play all innocent, like you never disturb the shit.

not_this_shit_again.jpg

So you wouldn't give a rat's ass if your b/f cheated on you or ripped you off financially somehow? ....

but isn't there usually a clause in a prenup that says "if you are unfaithful you lose...."
I think the best guide is to listen to your friends.

but isn't there usually a clause in a prenup that says "if you are unfaithful you lose...."
I think the best guide is to listen to your friends.
Yeah but a prenup doesn't apply if the person is just boyfriend/girlfriend, like in the context of the statement I made (i.e. b/f).

So anyway...........

I found it funny that she felt the need to put in brackets (spectacularly beautiful) Personally that is too much ego for me.

Yeah but a prenup doesn't apply if the person is just boyfriend/girlfriend, like in the context of the statement I made (i.e. b/f).

oh, gotcha. All I know is if you're a guy, wear a condom, otherwise she is gonna own your ass for the next 18 years.

So you wouldn't give a rat's ass if your b/f cheated on you or ripped you off financially somehow? After all, it's a free-market, capitalist society as you mention.

Cheating in a transaction is different than exchanging services for money.

Well if you want to put it that way, I can also say that male players and male gold diggers are as equally as unethical.

Why?

And no, the forum isn't called "ethics, misogny and judgmentalism?", but this thread is called 'Traders honest response to a golddigger', where the golddigger is a female.

And this has what to do with ethics, morality or justice?

Just like when I do bitch about womens' behavior, I know all the while that us men have their own set of bizzare behaviors; I'm actually ashamed to share the same gene pool with some of them. However, since I'm straight and aren't the type to look at another guy's hairy ass and find love, mens' behavior is none of my fuckin concern.

And what does that have to do with anything?

So anyway...........

I found it funny that she felt the need to put in brackets (spectacularly beautiful) Personally that is too much ego for me.

even watched American Idol? Lots of delusional people out there because their parents made them that way. She's probably been told all her life how pretty she is.

Now she could have increased her asset value like this: I have imaginative ways to pleasure you....

beer-disepnser-girl.jpg

What does this have to do with ethics, morality or justice?

Not much, originally it was posted in the Society section, but I guess a stupid moderator moved it...

Back