Trader's honest response to a Golddigger

The WHOLE Prenup thing don't play dumb.
pop2.gif

EDIT: Haha...shorty. You're 'ninja' edit wasn't quick enough!

LOL, I got out of that thread a long time ago. I think you were posting there til the bitter end. And apparently past the bitter end. yep, bitter. lol
Well you are the one who brought the subject back up in this thread, my dear. :D

Because women who are gold diggers are neither moral or ethical? :shrug:

you're kidding! A 70 yr old man who gets a 21 yr old Playboy bunny actually doesn't know what she's after? If they both realize he's using her for sex and she's using him for money, how is it only unethical and immoral on her part?

Well you are the one who brought the subject back up in this thread, my dear. :D

Correct.

Note to self: prenups may not be talked about in any thread because it was talked about in another thread and stuff from one thread may not be talked about in another thread.

You know what I love about you Orleander. How you pretend to play all innocent, like you never disturb the shit.

you're kidding! A 70 yr old man who gets a 21 yr old Playboy bunny actually doesn't know what she's after? If they both realize he's using her for sex and she's using him for money, how is it only unethical and immoral on her part?
The way you stated it, there is nothing wrong with it. But I'm talking about the ones who marry guys that give them the impression that they love them only to divorce them and take half their shit.
And I think a Playboy bunny is more of a glorified prostitute, not a gold digger.

Correct.

Note to self: prenups may not be talked about in any thread because it was talked about in another thread and stuff from one thread may not be talked about in another thread.
You can bring it up in every other post in every thread for all I care. It doesn't bother me to discuss it. :D

The difference is I don't pretend that I am so innocent.. ....and go on about how I ALWAYS take the high road. :rolleyes:

...But I'm talking about the ones who marry guys that give them the impression that they love them only to divorce them and take half their shit....

And I've known that to happen. So why wouldn't every man ask for a prenup?(or a woman as well. I've seen more men living off their women than the other way around. Of course those men haven't married them, they just live off them...but I digress)

I think a smart golddigger will get pregnant ASAP. That way they are guaranteed a link for life.

Because women who are gold diggers are neither moral or ethical? :shrug:

Why not? In a capitalist society, everything has value on the free market.
Is this forum called "ethics, misogny and judgmentalism?"
Are you some sort of dirty commie?

Why not? In a capitalist society, everything has value on the free market.
Is this forum called "ethics, misogny and judgmentalism?"
Are you some sort of dirty commie?
So you wouldn't give a rat's ass if your b/f cheated on you or ripped you off financially somehow? After all, it's a free-market, capitalist society as you mention.
Well if you want to put it that way, I can also say that male players and male gold diggers are as equally as unethical.
And no, the forum isn't called "ethics, misogny and judgmentalism?", but this thread is called 'Traders honest response to a golddigger', where the golddigger is a female.

Just like when I do bitch about womens' behavior, I know all the while that us men have their own set of bizzare behaviors; I'm actually ashamed to share the same gene pool with some of them. However, since I'm straight and aren't the type to look at another guy's hairy ass and find love, mens' behavior is none of my fuckin concern.

Back