To my beautiful Atheists

I believe that there is no theistic god. Which is a disbelief, but it's still a belief.

I guess it's a matter of opinion. Perhaps I myself have been caught out trying to be clever?

Christianity was a thing of ideals for me. I was attracted to the the good things that its supposed to stand for. Good defeating evil, eternal life, love. Mostly love.

Love is a big draw card. But I moved on since it doesnt really have love. Christianity forwards love but theres none there. Its all shiney to attract you then it just chews you up and spits you out. Ive found that reality is there is no god and there is heaps more power in living this way. Atheists are more powerful. It was a powers thing to. Give me my damn powers.

If humans have powers which it seems they dont then discovering them is harder because of examples and standards that have been provided through the bible.
Alot of reasearch about powers has centred around the powers displayed in the bible. Original concepts of what a power could be if we have any need to be set. We should have powers to deal with this shit. Im living in a primitive age and im sick. I shall surely die soon. Religion if your sick makes you sicker not better.

Show me the love. Im deluded and insane.

Back