Am I going to hell?

• Yes, because...

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No, because...

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Thoreau

Valued Senior Member
Based purely on the following information regarding myself, determine if I am hell-bound.

1) I'm gay.
2) I spent time in the military and took the life of another human being.
3) I am extremely generous and would help almost anyone in need at any moment.
4) I tend to think of myself as very compassionate both about myself and other living creatures around me and treat all with loving-kindness.
5) I'm Buddhist, NOT Christian.

So what's the verdict?

Heres a map to get you acquainted with your future surroundings. :)

NEWINF.GIF

It IS funny - You can tell it was made with the economy in mind - the lowest crime other than traitor - is counterfeiting.

So what's the verdict?

You, like the rest of us, will be trapped in a place called "Chrislam" in which demons from Christianity and Islam battle for your immortal soul.

Never mind, we're already there. ;)

NIV Matt 12:31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Only those who blapheme the Holy Spirit are going to Hell.

(most of the people who post on this forum, for example :))

I don't believe you are going anywhere except into the ground or the cremation furnace.
After that I don't think you take a trip upstairs or down. I think either the bugs eat you up or someone keeps you on their fireplace.

So you need an other option.

Based purely on the following information regarding myself, determine if I am hell-bound.

1) I'm gay.
4) I tend to think of myself as very compassionate both about myself and other living creatures around me and treat all with loving-kindness.

So what's the verdict?

Neh. Well, at least I wouldn't send you. :shrug:

1) I'm gay.
Jesus would likely not have cared about what your sexuality was

Military means it is justified
That's bad?
That's bad?

That might be your only problem, but hey there are thousands of religions. Who knows what the right one is or if any of them are right?

Coming from an ex Christian...

You are going to hell. Buddhist, took another mans life, homosexual...

But hey, just become Christian, that way if hell happens to be real you'll get a chance to get in.

But... seriously.. why do you care?

NIV Matt 12:31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Only those who blapheme the Holy Spirit are going to Hell.

(most of the people who post on this forum, for example :))

The Christian bible says those who do not believe in Jesus will not be saved.

Any person who believes someone should suffer horribly for ETERNITY is equivalent to a trillion Hitlers.

Back