To be gay and a Muslim

In every state except Nevada.

Are you saying you don't think prostitution is wrong? Sheesh, whatever happened to family values

So are there prostitutes in the US ? And how big of a problem are they, criminally wise ?

So are their prostitutes in the US ? And how big of a problem are they, criminally wise ?

Yes there are, and it's a rather widespread problem. They're usually the girls that grow up uneducated, get into drugs and gangs, etc

Yes there are, and it's a rather widespread problem. They're usually the girls that grow up uneducated, get into drugs and gangs, etc

We don't have much of a problem here, because it's regulated.
The government inspects everything etc..
Places where prostitution is illegal have much bigger problems because they do it anyway but have to go 'underground' to do it. Hence there's a lot of drugs and criminality involved with it in the US.
Not so here.

Same with soft drugs, it's regulated. So it creates less of a problem.

We don't have much of a problem here, because it's regulated.
No reason to "regulate" something which is WRONG.
The government inspects everything etc..
Places where prostitution is illegal have much bigger problems because they do it anyway but have to go 'underground' to do it. Hence there's a lot of drugs and criminality involved with it in the US.
Not so here.
However, it's criminalized because it's generally a disgusting practice.

Same with soft drugs, it's regulated. So it creates less of a problem.
Legalizing these things is just giving into the demands of criminals and scum.

No reason to "regulate" something which is WRONG.
However, it's criminalized because it's generally a disgusting practice.

Legalizing these things is just giving into the demands of criminals and scum.

No, not at all. It's taking the control away from the criminals.

But fine, have you mess.

No, not at all. It's taking the control away from the criminals.

But fine, have you mess.

It's basically destroying family values. Even if it takes control away from criminals, I don't think it's worth allowing that.

Whatever happened to the good ol' days where you grow up as a good person, you love your family and country, you are appropriate, you get married, and raise a family?

Now it seems: get into drugs, prostitution, and generally do whatever you want. It's nonsense.

You don't understand at all..
The US is probably going to introduce our soft drugs model, so brace yourself.

You don't understand at all..
The US is probably going to introduce our soft drugs model, so brace yourself.

I do understand entirely; by criminalizing it, it gives criminals power over people who want the drugs and services. However, my point is, the drugs and services are wrong anyway, so there's no reason to legalize it. Even if it takes power away from criminals.

I do understand entirely; by criminalizing it, it gives criminals power over people who want the drugs and services. However, my point is, the drugs and services are wrong anyway, so there's no reason to legalize it. Even if it takes power away from criminals.

Like I said, have your mess.

Like I said, have your mess.

It's better than having such atrocities tolerated. Are you saying we should tolerate them just so we don't "have a mess?".

We don't have to have a mess anyway. There's two ways:

1) Legalize it and give in to the demands of the people who are themselves breaking the law

2) Increase police and strictness. I say, drug dealing is executable, as is prostitution.

It's better than having such atrocities tolerated. Are you saying we should tolerate them just so we don't "have a mess?".

We don't have to have a mess anyway. There's two ways:

1) Legalize it and give in to the demands of the people who are themselves breaking the law

2) Increase police and strictness. I say, drug dealing is executable, as is prostitution.

You just don't know what you're talking about dude.
Visit the Netherlands sometime.

You just don't know what you're talking about dude.
Visit the Netherlands sometime.

I know what you are talking about; if you legalize and regulate it, you can get rid of the power of the criminals and the whole mess.

I understand that. My point is, it's giving into the demands of the people who want drugs and prostitution. They're the problem. They are the ones who give the criminals power.

So eliminate them as well as the criminals who provide what they want.

I know what you are talking about; if you legalize and regulate it, you can get rid of the power of the criminals and the whole mess.

I understand that. My point is, it's giving into the demands of the people who want drugs and prostitution. They're the problem. They are the ones who give the criminals power.

So eliminate them as well as the criminals who provide what they want.

If you legalize it you'll still have powerful sects who own it...
It's not like legalizing would infer that it would come from the government. There wouldn't be really any more control over pot legalized or illegal.

All of that's irrelivant, since the main problems are cocaine dealers. Which America would never legalize.

If you legalize it you'll still have powerful sects who own it...
It's not like legalizing would infer that it would come from the government. There wouldn't be really any more control over pot legalized or illegal.

All of that's irrelivant, since the main problems are cocaine dealers. Which America would never legalize.

There's no reason to legalize it in the first place; the people shouldn't be wanting to use drugs. If they do, they're criminals, and will be treated as such. We don't need drugs in our society.

Enmos why do you bother?
you know he wants to live out in a cave with no electricity because "moden sociaty is immoral". How dare equality exist?

i mean seriously you would have better luck convincing buffalo or baron Max and they are both right of Gangis Karn

Enmos why do you bother?
you know he wants to live out in a cave with no electricity because "moden sociaty is immoral". How dare equality exist?

i mean seriously you would have better luck convincing buffalo or baron Max and they are both right of Gangis Karn

What is that supposed to mean? I never said modern society is immoral because of technology. I love technology.

It's socially that modern society is increasingly disregarding family values.

Back