Time to go on the offensive....

Xelios

We're setting you adrift idiot
Registered Senior Member
This post is mainly directed toward whatsup, but if you notice my sanity start to slip after a few replies to his posts please, feel free to jump in :p

whatsup, these are the questions and comments I have for you. Try your best to answer them. And please, refrain from using your capslock key. If you don't know what it is, just search your keyboard for the key that has had the lettering worn off. If the caps get too extreme I will simply refuse to reply to your post. Simple as that. So in the event of extreme capslocking, I will simply assume you do not want me to respond for fear that I may compromise your arguements.

Yes, there are many questions here, but I think they're all good questions so please try to answer most if not all of them.

First off, what exactly are your views on the Mithra cult? It originates from at least 600 years before Christ and is in most respects almost identical to Christianity. Would this not suggest that Christianity is simply a denomination of Mithra, and that 'Mithra' and 'God' are one and the same?

Second, the Genesis flood. Do you believe it happened? How long ago did it happen? And most importantly, how did it happen? I'd like a detailed explanation if you could, not 'God did it' or 'it rained'. Thanks.

Miracles. You talked about prayer curing cancer, this is not a miracle. Modern science can do the same. If you insist that curing cancer is a miracle, then science must also perform miracles. What if an atheist was cured of cancer in the same circumstances as the theist that was cured? Would this also be a miracle of God? Or did Satan do that?

What about Muslims? If a Muslim prays to Allah and is cured of his cancer, does this mean Allah performed a miracle? This would mean he exists right? Or was it God pretending to be Allah? If so, how do you know the cured Christian was not cured by Allah pretending to be God?

Lastly, free will. This is simply an illusion. You insist that our free will exists, because no matter how much God knows we can still choose to follow him or not. But does this really matter? Does this life matter? God already knows every single choice we will make in this life, he already knows whether we will end up in heaven or hell, so what's the point of being here?

I'll be interested to see your response, I just hope you'll actually refrain from capslocking and allow me to reply to it.

history, miracles, Muslims, and free will... whatever...

in response I maintain that love for your fellow man is the answer

eternity and love are the same thing,

If you have ever felt love, than you know of your own soul.

Strange... whatsup seems to have skipped over my post... I'm almost surprised, well, actually, not really.

Originally posted by Xelios

First off, what exactly are your views on the Mithra cult? It originates from at least 600 years before Christ and is in most respects almost identical to Christianity. Would this not suggest that Christianity is simply a denomination of Mithra, and that 'Mithra' and 'God' are one and the same?

Many religions (almost all) are identical to each other, or atleast have some form of similarity. This actualy proves God's existence, that He have been attempting to communicate to the human species for quite a while, but humans just couldn't recognize Him, or understand him...Because their hearts are taken away and too fulfilled with the thingsa of the world......

The perfect candidate and highly qualified followers of God are those that meet up the ways of virtuos life...Humble, empty, simple, generous (fruit of carelessness of the things of the world)...People who meet this qualification are those who are to follow God...Ill give you buddhism as an example, when he died, there is noone to be able to follow his example as a preacher of "enlightenment" (philosophy). Others misunderstood him, took him as a God when he never claimed to be one. Others thought he is just a "Prophet of God"...The point is, if they only have emptinees within them, they would have recognize the whole purpose of Buddhism, but because their hearts were too busy in the things of the world, they didnt recognize the real mission of "enlightenment", thousand of years before Christianity, A STEP CLOSER TO VIRTUEE, A LOWER LEVEL OF CHRISTIANITY, AS A KID CAN BE FED WITH MILK, BUT IN DUE TIME THROUGH MATURITY, A STEAK WILL BE A FINE FOOD.....

Can you approach a gurl and ask her on a date if her heart is too taken? NO! The gurl needs to be empty, and ready to mingle, then you can proceed and take her on a date and have her fall inlove with you...They need to be empty first...

The jews were the perfect candidate as followers of God...They were slaves, mistreated for thousands of years, lived on mostly deserts, live in a very small country, nothing compared to the palestinians, rome, etc. They were empty at heart, and have always seek answers in life (THUS THEY NEED GOD MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE, AS A DROWNING CHILD NEEDS MORE HELP THAN A CHILD PLAYING VIDEO GAME.)
There are 9 main practicing religion today. There are more that have died in the past...Research the histories of all the churches, and youll know only the jews are highly qualified to be humble, poor, and empty in life for thousands of years (the aztecs were never slaves of a certain country for thousands of years, or the chinese, or europeans HISTORICALLY SPEAKING.....)..

Every individual is their own religion..You are a different person than I. You may claim to be "roman catholic" like me, but you have your own form of beliefs within you, that are not like mine, thus we are our own religion....

Are you looking for a true religion? THEN LOOK FOR YOUR COMMON SENSE...A true Father (True God) will show love to his kids, mercy, and if he have to, will give his life to save them. A real father does NOT discriminate but loves all regardless of belief...A real father will teach you to love one another, even your enemy and forgive each other, for you are all brothers.....

"If you donot believe in me as the Son of God, then believe in what I do"- Jesus...

If you dont want top believe that Jesus is God, or you dont want to believe there is God, then atleast believe in what Jesus do. BE LOVING AND KIND TO EACH OTHER "I SAY UNTO YOU, THOSE WHO CLAIM TO LOVE GOD BUT HATES HIS BROTHER IS A LIAR. HOW CAN YOU LOVE GOD WHO YOU DONT SEE, BUT HATESYOUR BROTHER WHO YOU SEE..."- JESUS...

To love God is to love your neighbor...At the end when judgment day arrives. Many will say (christians or not) "Lord Lord let me enter the kingdom, for I have cated out evil in your name, prophesied in your name etc...Jesus inturn will say "Depart from me you evil doers! Hungry you didnt fed me, naked didnt clother me,prisoned didnt visit me"...
Then they said "Since when did we ever see you hungry, naked, or prisoned?" Jesus then said "whatever you do to the least of my brothers you do unto me"....

God doesnt really care about what title you call yourself, but he cares about the love you show.......(And love is another thing to be defined..)

Many atheists will say "Ohh, let us just say there is God, but which religion will i follow? there are so many of them, because of these division, I refuse to believe God exist because if God exist, THEN HUMANS MUST BE PERFECT, BUT BECAUSE HUMANS ARE NOT PERFECT AND MAKES MISTAKES, THEREFORE THERE IS NO GOD..."
Such atheistic comment is very stupid...
49'ers, Raiders, Thugs, Preps, backstreet boys, Nsync, chinese, whites, democrats, republicans, pro-life, pro-abortion, etc. I can probably set millionllions of divided groups...
AAS LONG AS HUMANS EXIST, DIFFERENT GROUPS EXIST...AS LONG AS HUMANS EXIST, DIFFERENT FORMS OF BELIEF EXIST.....ATHEISTS ARE HALLUCINATING, NOT LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD, BLAIMING GOD BECAUSE OF HUMAN MISTAKES...WHY WOULD YOU SAY GOD DONT EXIST BECAUSE SOME MUSLIMS ARE KILLERS? STUPID ATHEISTS...........

Second, the Genesis flood. Do you believe it happened? How long ago did it happen? And most importantly, how did it happen? I'd like a detailed explanation if you could, not 'God did it' or 'it rained'. Thanks.

I believe that the bible is the word of God, and is in parables...When Jesus made parables, he makes comment about "The 7 virgins with the lamp", THE WHOLE POINT WASNT TO CONVINCE LISTENERS THAT IT TOOK PLACE, BUT THE WHOLE POINT IS THE MESSAGE IT GIVES OUT, THE MORAL VALUE WE CAN LEARN FROM IT, WHETHER IT REALLY TOOK PLACE OR NOT, I DONT KNOW, BUT THATS NOT THE POINT OF IT......
Jesus even goes as far as to say "It is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven"...The point of this message was not to say "CAN A CAMEL REALLY ENTER THE EYE OF A NEEDLE?" NO, stupid kids, the point of that is to tell you that no greedy, fulfilled people whos to caught up in the things of the world can enter heaven....WHY DO WE GET THIS MESSAGE? BECAUSE IT IS COMMON SENSE THAT CAMEL CANNOT ENTER EYE OF A NEEDLE...

DOES THE FLOODING OF ENTIRE EARTH DEFY THE LAW OF SCIENCE AND THE LAW OF NATURE? IS IT PROVEN THAT THIS CANNOT TOOKPLACE? THEN PROVE IT TO ME, TELL ME IF IT DIDNT HAPPEN...OTHERWISE I WOULD SAY IT IS POSSIBLE AND LIKELY, PERIOD...BUT I CANNOT GIVE YOU SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF ITS OCCURENCE because I am not a scientists........

Miracles. You talked about prayer curing cancer, this is not a miracle. Modern science can do the same. If you insist that curing cancer is a miracle, then science must also perform miracles. What if an atheist was cured of cancer in the same circumstances as the theist that was cured? Would this also be a miracle of God? Or did Satan do that?

How do you define miracle? WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT CANCERS HERE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT "INCURABLE CANCERS BY SCIENCE"...If science havent cured it, and the person prayed to God, and that person was healed, then shouldnt that be a proof of God's existence? DO YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE? You cannot use science to explain this either BECAUSE SCIENCE CANNOT EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW IT EXIST TO BEGIN WITH...Once again do you have common sense?

the power of faith wa given to all, christians or not, theists or atheists and even stupid kids, faith is given to all......God didnt give the sun to rise for the righteous alone, but for evil doers as well...

What about Muslims? If a Muslim prays to Allah and is cured of his cancer, does this mean Allah performed a miracle? This would mean he exists right? Or was it God pretending to be Allah? If so, how do you know the cured Christian was not cured by Allah pretending to be God?

God exist, translate Him however youwant (again we are our own religion).....and once again faith is given to all......

When Jesus cures someone, he always end "YOUR FAITH has healed you"...He didnt say "THE CHRISTIAN GOD HAVE HEALED YOU".....HE SAID "YOUR FAITH HAVE HEALED YOU" AND HE SAID THE SAME TO THE CENTURION WHO WAS CONSIDERED ATHEISTS AT THE TIME.........

Lastly, free will. This is simply an illusion. You insist that our free will exists, because no matter how much God knows we can still choose to follow him or not. But does this really matter? Does this life matter? God already knows every single choice we will make in this life, he already knows whether we will end up in heaven or hell, so what's the point of being here?

Once again knowing doenst mean controlling...AND JUST BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL GET MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AHEAD OF ME, IT DOESNT MEAN I DONT WANT IT BECAUSE I KNOW ITS COMING, OK KIDS?

Many religions (almost all) are identical to each other, or atleast have some form of similarity. This actualy proves God's existence blah blah blah...

Uhh... yeah.. or it could mean that Christianity is actually Mithra with a different name? I mean, Mithra uses a Son of God thing as well, in Mithra the 'Son of God' rose from the dead after 3 days, and his birthday was on Dec. 25. Your theory that God had been communicating with humans before Christ was born can't be applied here because Mithra talks in detail about Christ, a man who would not be born for another 600 years. Nowhere in Mithra does it say "There will come a man in 600 years, the Son of God.. blah blah blah", it talks about the messiah in past tense.

So either Mithra is a made up religion and so is Christianity, or Christ actually visited Earth 600 years before we thought he did. I don't see how the second option could be the right one, so unless you have an alternate explanation for this I'm going to have to assume Mithra is made up, and consequently Christianity (which seems to have been based on Mithra) was made up also.

I would comment on your second reply, but sadly you chose to type it in caps, so I can't. If you wish me to post a reply then please repost yours in lowercase.

If science havent cured it, and the person prayed to God, and that person was healed, then shouldnt that be a proof of God's existence?

How do you know science didn't cure it? Or Allah? Or the person's own immune system?

God exist, translate Him however youwant (again we are our own religion).....and once again faith is given to all......

So God and Allah are one and the same? Then why all the major differences between the Qu'ran and the Bible? Why the major differences between Muslim beliefs and Christian beliefs?

Once again knowing doenst mean controlling...

That's not the point here. The point is God does know what will happen, no matter what we choose he knows the outcome 100%. So why are we here?

Uhh... yeah.. or it could mean that Christianity is actually Mithra with a different name? I mean, Mithra uses a Son of God thing as well, in Mithra the 'Son of God' rose from the dead after 3 days, and his birthday was on Dec. 25. Your theory that God had been communicating with humans before Christ was born can't be applied here because Mithra talks in detail about Christ, a man who would not be born for another 600 years. Nowhere in Mithra does it say "There will come a man in 600 years, the Son of God.. blah blah blah", it talks about the messiah in past tense.

So either Mithra is a made up religion and so is Christianity, or Christ actually visited Earth 600 years before we thought he did. I don't see how the second option could be the right one, so unless you have an alternate explanation for this I'm going to have to assume Mithra is made up, and consequently Christianity (which seems to have been based on Mithra) was made up also.

Ok Ill pretend to be atheist, in other words, Ill pretend to be stupid..Prove to me the religion Mithra exist, how do I know historians or people at the time were lying and was just making it up? Just like the apostles....How do I know they arent lying? :) See, it is easy to be stupid, I mean it is easy to be an atheist...
And you know what, thats actually good that you found that out.....Now it is proven that God really exist, because of the identical and similarities between ssuch religions....If Christianity is derived from it, so what? How does that prove there is no God? If Christianity is NOT derived from it, so what?? How does that prove that there is no God?

Such claim of religion could be made up, to facinate stupid kids, I mean to facinate atheists...

I would comment on your second reply, but sadly you chose to type it in caps, so I can't. If you wish me to post a reply then please repost yours in lowercase.
hahahaha, no you wont, because you lost the argument. But its kewl. I already know that atheist have no stance in their belief...

How do you know science didn't cure it? Or Allah? Or the person's own immune system?
I know your stupid, but are you incredibly stupid? Didnt I just say that "Incurable cancer BY science", if it is not cured by science, then it cannot be cured by science.....Is that so hard to understandd Child?
If the person prayed to God, and his prayers are answered, the only way to flaw this is to say "His cancer dissappeared by chance", because science is already put of the picture, you cannot even claim that it wqas his immune system that healed himl, because that is also the realm of science. Or you can say "He prayed to God, but giant purple squid monkey healed him instead, not God".......stupid atheists.....:D

So God and Allah are one and the same? Then why all the major differences between the Qu'ran and the Bible? Why the major differences between Muslim beliefs and Christian beliefs?

Once again everyone have their own set of beliefs..Because people are independent and are free to make their own decisions, it doesnt mean that there is no God, ok? Your pride doesnt prove God dont exist....

That's not the point here. The point is God does know what will happen, no matter what we choose he knows the outcome 100%. So why are we here?

Because he loved it when people make a decision to follow him, even though he already knows you are going to heaven in the future......God hates it when people chose to go to hell, but thats the decision they made....

In summary there are many world religions today....There are others trying to unite this, but some stupid people tried to destroy this (atheists) making them no better than the rest of them...

So how do we resolve this division and violence? Communism, democracy, nationalism, racism, uneducated, educated, asians, blacks, religion, etc..How do we resolve this?

We resolve it by "LOVE"........Love all regardless of belief....For each and every single person have their own forms of belief, not just organization...We have to look beyond their differences and startn seeing the good of that person, only in this way can we find peace..

Till this day, jesus words remain solid, strong, and true....Atheists people, you want to make a difference? THEN START LOVING ONE ANOTHER AND SHUT YOUR HOLE.........

Now it is proven that God really exist, because of the identical and similarities between ssuch religions....If Christianity is derived from it, so what? How does that prove there is no God? If Christianity is NOT derived from it, so what?? How does that prove that there is no God?

It doesn't prove there is no God, nothing can do that, just as nothing can prove he exists. But it does offer evidence against his existance.

hahahaha, no you wont, because you lost the argument. But its kewl. I already know that atheist have no stance in their belief...

No, actually I clearly outlined in my post that I would not respond to caps locked replies, if you feel the need to decieve yourself into thinking I am not replying because I lost the arguement then by all means, go ahead.

? Didnt I just say that "Incurable cancer BY science", if it is not cured by science

I'm not stupid, I'm simply asking you how you know the person's cancer is incurable by science. Did you personally perform every treatment science can offer on this person? Just because you say it's incurable by science doesn't mean it is. This is good and well if you are considering a hypothetical situation, but if you are I could just as well say "What if the person had a cancer that was cured by Allah?"

Once again everyone have their own set of beliefs..Because people are independent and are free to make their own decisions, it doesnt mean that there is no God, ok? Your pride doesnt prove God dont exist....

Then why does the Bible clearly state that if you do not believe in the Biblical God you go to hell?

Again, the existance of many religions instead of a single one doesn't disprove God, but it does offer evidence against his existance.

Because he loved it when people make a decision to follow him, even though he already knows you are going to heaven in the future......God hates it when people chose to go to hell, but thats the decision they made....

What exactly does this have to do with what I asked? God knows whether we choose him or Satan even before we are born, so again, I ask, what is the point of this life if God already knows the outcome of it?

THEN START LOVING ONE ANOTHER AND SHUT YOUR HOLE.........

lol, I said I wouldn't respond to caps locked posts, but I just couldn't resist this one.

First of all, how do you know I'm a hating person? Do you know me in real life? How do you know I'm not even more loving than you? I can tell you one thing, I know I am much more respectful of other people than you, and I think everyone on this board will agree with me on that one.

So before you go and lecture us on loving one another, I think you should take a look at yourself. I mean, that sentence up there by itself is completely devoid of love or respect, "Start loving one another and shut your hole"... rofl! Grow up MM.

lol, I said I wouldn't respond to caps locked posts, but I just couldn't resist this one.

this proves that u will respond when you have something to say, but earlier you didnt because u obviously lost the argument....deny it all u want.....

How do you know I'm not even more loving than you? I can tell you one thing, I know I am much more respectful of other people than you, and I think everyone on this board will agree with me on that one.
rofl! Grow up MM.

U are more loving than me??? More respectfull than me???

I know I am much more respectful of other people than you

Grow up MM

Say this about 100 times, and know why I said START LOVING ONE ANOTHER AND SHUT YOUR HOLE, ITS ATTITUDE LIKE THIS (AND MINE) THAT MAKES PEOPLE DIVIDED...........

Originally posted by whatsupyall

From what I've heard from you, Whatsupyall, I would say that Xelios is a much more respectful person than you are.

From what I've heard from you, Whatsupyall, I would say that Xelios is a much more respectful person than you are.

*cough*...

And thank you The Defender =)

this proves that u will respond when you have something to say, but earlier you didnt because u obviously lost the argument....deny it all u want.....

If you say so MM, but if you really think that you wouldn't be afraid to repost your capslocked reply and give me a chance to reply to it. After all, if I losted that arguement, then it wouldn't hurt would it? Go ahead, try it, you'll be surprised...

It doesn't prove there is no God, nothing can do that, just as nothing can prove he exists. But it does offer evidence against his existance.

How does human mistakes give evidence against the existence of God? Even the bible states clearly that all man fall short,kid...

I'm not stupid, I'm simply asking you how you know the person's cancer is incurable by science. Did you personally perform every treatment science can offer on this person? Just because you say it's incurable by science doesn't mean it is. This is good and well if you are considering a hypothetical situation, but if you are I could just as well say "What if the person had a cancer that was cured by Allah?"

Your just a typical atheist in denial of reality, face it, to be atheist means to be stupid, just admit it ok?...:)

Then why does the Bible clearly state that if you do not believe in the Biblical God you go to hell?

If you reject love, patience, chasitity, simplicity, generousity, etc.(morals and virtues), if you reject all this, then you indeed reject the biblical God (Jesus Christ)....If you are stupid, impatient, greedy, selfish, perverted, self-centered, etc...YOU ALREADY REJECTED GOD WHETHER YOU CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN OR BUDDHIST........
Do you understand the biblical God? Would you say he is evil? Evil to who? To the stupid? Loving to the faithfull but cruel to stupid kids, where do you take your stance? Do you think God is evil because he hates perverts?

Again, the existance of many religions instead of a single one doesn't disprove God, but it does offer evidence against his existance.

Again your super-stupidity is clearly showing...Human errors and mistakes doesnt disprove God's existence...Because people are divided, that doesnt prove God dont exist.

What exactly does this have to do with what I asked? God knows whether we choose him or Satan even before we are born, so again, I ask, what is the point of this life if God already knows the outcome of it?

For the second time, just because I know I will recieve 1 billion dollars in the future, it doesnt mean I dont want it anymore because I already know Im going to recieve it...Just because I know that one day my daughter is going to leave me and get married, it doesnt mean that I will not cherish the moment we have together. What your trying to say is that there is no point of buying a new car because you know in the future that it will break down, so what is the point of buying a new car??? STUPID....
Just because God knows in the future that you will reject Him and choose to go to hell, it doesnt mean he wont love you in the present day.....
When St. Peter said to Jesus "I will never deny you Lord"...Jesus said "Truly I say unto you, when the cock crows you already have denied me 3 times.." Because Jesus knows the outcome, should that knowledge stop Him from loving the apostles? jesus knows Judas will betray Him, but he loved him still...THIS IS AN EXAMPLE THE HUMAN RACE SHOULD FOLLOW, LOVE WILL END DIVISION, LOVE WILL CONQUER HATRED...TO TEACH THE BELIEFS AND PHILOSOPHY OF ATHEISM IS COMPLETELY STUPID AND IS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO DIVIDE THE HUMAN RACE, THE BEST REMEDY FOR UNITY IS "LOVE" AND ONCE AGAIN IT GOES BACK TO JESUS CHRIST WORDS.................VIRTUES...............

Last edited:
THIS IS AN EXAMPLE THE HUMAN RACE SHOULD FOLLOW, LOVE WILL END DIVISION, LOVE WILL CONQUER HATRED...TO TEACH THE BELIEFS AND PHILOSOPHY OF ATHEISM IS COMPLETELY STUPID AND IS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO DIVIDE THE HUMAN RACE, THE BEST REMEDY FOR UNITY IS "LOVE" AND ONCE AGAIN IT GOES BACK TO JESUS CHRIST WORDS.................VIRTUES............... [/B]

real funny...unite mankind with religion....religion is what divides mankind...

Originally posted by spuriousmonkey
real funny...unite mankind with religion....religion is what divides mankind...

real funny...unite mankind by telling them there is no afterlife, there is no God, we live for today, so do whatever feels good, as long as noone catches you, you can break the law, there is no God.....rejecting morality which originately comes from religion is what divides mankind......LET THE TRUTH PREVAIL........

For the sake of the argument, let us pretend to be stupid like the atheists, and let us say that we successfully removed religion. Are we now united?

Pro-abortion, Pro-life, democrats, republicans, democracy, communism, whites, blacks asians, CBS, TNN, BET, MTV, rap, 49'er fan beating raiders fan in the arena...Preps killed gothic teens, Norte killed some Surreno, this guy killed this guy because of some silly arguments, he likes red, the other likes blue..This guy killed this guy because he drinks beer, the other doesnt....ETC. ETC. ETC.. I CAN PROBABLY SET MILLIONS OF EXAMPLES......

SO HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS STUPID ATHEIST??

WE SOLVE THIS BY LOVE...LOVE UNITES...WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE BEYOND PEOPLES BELIEF AND SEE THE GOOD IN THEM......JESUS IS FAR SMARTER THAN STUPID KIDS LIKE YOU, I RATHER LISTEN TO JESUS PHILOSOPHY THAN STUPID DUMB KIDS LIKE YOU (YES YOU HEARD ME, I SAID "DUMB ATHEISTS")...THANK GOD IM A THEISTS AND HAVE EYES TO SEE, YOU KIDS ARE BLINDED, IN DENIAL OF REALITY, DELUSIONAL........

Originally posted by whatsupyall
Pro-abortion, Pro-life, democrats, republicans, democracy, communism, whites, blacks asians, CBS, TNN, BET, MTV, rap, 49'er fan beating raiders fan in the arena...Preps killed gothic teens, Norte killed some Surreno, this guy killed this guy because of some silly arguments, he likes red, the other likes blue..This guy killed this guy because he drinks beer, the other doesnt....ETC. ETC. ETC.. I CAN PROBABLY SET MILLIONS OF EXAMPLES......

SO HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS STUPID ATHEIST??

WE SOLVE THIS BY LOVE...

Wow, Whatsupyall, I really wish the world was that simple.

How does human mistakes give evidence against the existence of God? Even the bible states clearly that all man fall short,kid...

Because in the Bible it also states God is all loving, a being of pure love, etc. If this were true he would do anything to keep his children from harm. Instead, even when we ask for his help harm still comes to us. So either the Bible is wrong or God simply doesn't exist.

Your just a typical atheist in denial of reality, face it, to be atheist means to be stupid, just admit it ok?...

Looks like you gave up on that one.

If you reject love, patience, chasitity, simplicity, generousity, etc.(morals and virtues), if you reject all this, then you indeed reject the biblical God (Jesus Christ)....If you are stupid, impatient, greedy, selfish, perverted, self-centered, etc...YOU ALREADY REJECTED GOD WHETHER YOU CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN OR BUDDHIST........

I'm not talking about a person like this, I'm talking about a person who rejects the Christian God (maybe a Muslim, for arguements sake) but lives a good life anyway. What then whatsup?

Do you understand the biblical God? Would you say he is evil? Evil to who? To the stupid? Loving to the faithfull but cruel to stupid kids, where do you take your stance? Do you think God is evil because he hates perverts?

I don't think God is necessarily evil, but I do think he has some evil qualities, dispite what the Bible would have you believe. Take the flood for instance, or when Moses (or God, because ultimatly he did it) parted the ocean and then closed the waters back in on the soldiers. A truely loving God would not commit mass murder of his own children in this manner. So again, either the Bible is wrong or God simply doesn't exist.

Because people are divided, that doesnt prove God dont exist.

Sure it does, because you have no way of knowing whether God, Allah, Cthulhu or any other diety is the right one. God could exist, but just as easily so could Allah.

Just because God knows in the future that you will reject Him and choose to go to hell, it doesnt mean he wont love you in the present day.....

Funny, and all this time I thought God existed outside of time. Now you're telling me he lives within time and in a linear way?

Back