those who reject the word of god will burn in hell

Originally posted by everneo
Before Jesus, John - the baptist said the same words in severe tone..!

It is counter productive to scare off someone and make them feel like an outsider, before they are even inside. The name of this thread is "Those who reject the word of God will burn in hell". That sounds enticing. If I was a non-believer reading that, I would have reacted the same as everyone else... With hostility, because that's how this thread was authored.

Originally posted by Sonitus
If I was a non-believer reading that, I would have reacted the same as everyone else... With hostility, because that's how this thread was authored.
non-believers would be hostile even to Jesus..:D

I'm a non-believer, but I'm not hostile towards Jesus. I think he was a cool guy. The Marketing Group who currently represents him, however, needs some spit and polish, to say the least.

edit: I know, I know, I see the :D :p

Last edited:
Originally posted by spookz
pardon me. i only wanted to meet some new people. is that a sin?

You are pardoned. Yeah, thats a great way to meet people, tell them they are going to hell if they don't believe what you do. People like you give Christians a bad name, because you think you are higher and mightier than non-believers, and that is wrong. Jesus is about love, you should try to focus more on that rather than sounding like that albino dude on the movie Contact.

if you are a TRUE CHRISTIAN you would understand the infallibilty of my statement as it is the word of GOD HIMSELF! love will not save you if you do not accept god as your master!

contact and other movies are attempts by satan to deceive you

contact and other movies are attempts by satan to deceive you [/B]

spookz just on this point let me correct you (i am not christian but whatever i'll try)

contact and other movies were created by people (not satan sorry to shock you here so put on your seatbelts and hold on to your thongs)

people were created by god with something called free will!

so their free will created movies like contact!

satan created movies to deceive us :rolleyes:

Originally posted by the sage
satan created movies to deceive us

why thank you. my sentiments exactly. will you be my friend?

ps: edited quote to save on bandwidth and whatnot

if you are a TRUE CHRISTIAN you would understand the infallibilty of my statement as it is the word of GOD HIMSELF! love will not save you if you do not accept god as your master!

contact and other movies are attempts by satan to deceive you
_______

The book Contact was a sincere effort by a scientist named Carl Sagan to teach children how important Science can be.

There was no deception on his part.

The only deception is on the part of Christians who refuse to abandon their worship of a man who had conversations with invisible demons - whom we would laugh at today as being mentally ill, not worship -
and try to recruit new people into their End of the World religion.

Back