There is an all powerful man

just as the hammer hits the nail; you are feeling it as you get slammed

anti christ can be identified as any not awaiting the truth (the non seeking soul)

conformity to the truth (reality)

and you damn right, knowledge will remove the ignorance of beliefs, talking to god(s) and all the crap the fibbers love to claim, to make themselves feel good

ie... you are sharing your idea of truth (yur knowledge) and expect others to learn and develop from it; why would you not comprehend, that there is far more knowledge than you have ever been exposed too?

eg..... do you actually think you can define 'life' with just metaphors?

and what is the single greatest 'intent' of life (all life) on this planet? To LIVE longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what is the problem with mankind comprehending life and know how to live 'good' without all the BS of religions and theological beliefs; not to mention the folks who claim the hammer just comes over to make them feel good about themselves and not all of mankind equally.

knowledge offers equality; liars want others to believe them

not a damn thing 'inherantly wrong' with the species mankind; other than the ability for selfishness, by choice. ie.... you see the truth and will not support it based on the fact is contradicts your beliefs, not reality. (you chose to maintain your opinion over reality; selfish)
from 30 plus years of selfLESS commitment to learning and study (we have the internet unlike any period in time before; a child can learn more now than ever possible on this earth)

it was a point of humility (something you are unaware of)

the observance of the event was just a catalyst that allowed the absolute removal of self

meaning; i did not commit for my own needs, i was thinking of others so that they may be able to think before ever having to follow a bad trail

the commitment was that once and for all, the children can have the truth about life, what it is, and how to do good by choice and not have to live in confusion of what is reality

knowledge and the equality of understanding is what 'all of us' should be pursuing; for them, the children, the future

if you want to live longer, you best get with the program otherwise you will get hammered until your lights are out

there is no where to hide

you're not seeking anything...mr. sanctimonious. yes, the children will get the truth about life from YOU, not from GOD. your threats are comical. i'm damn near super-human with the power i've received. power that we are all capable of obtaining, and that your philosophy is squelching. i'm not hiding. i am the lampstand. i am the salt of the earth. i am the mother. and my children will live forever.

you're not seeking anything...

i learn every day

2 meetings yesterday, a new book to read

and spend almost 14 hrs a day, head down (for almost 30 years)

darling, working (homework) is about all i do with my life (i don't work for income, i work for life)

yes, the children will get the truth about life from YOU, not from GOD.
i am just a person; all knowledge is from existence itself and all the contributors who have written their knowledge and their opinions are ALL WITHIN EXISTENCE (god, if that is the name you like)

your threats are comical. i'm damn near super-human with the power i've received.
Lori, you are quite funny when you want too be

power that we are all capable of obtaining,
the power of knowing 'life' and how to 'give life' by choice and live in them actions imposed to existence

now that is power and all of mankind are equally capable

and that your philosophy is squelching.

what is my philosophy?

that all can understand: check

that all are equally capable: check

that the truth of life is what enable each to live 'good' : check

that the fibs of beliefs will be extinct as 'we the people' begin to comprehend what we are and how to live forever in what we do? .... check

my philosophy is that each, equally, are a part of existence (God) and that each are capable. Does that bug you? Are you a preacher feeling like you may be unemployed?

i'm not hiding. i am the lampstand. i am the salt of the earth. i am the mother. and my children will live forever.

hey............... lampstand; you shading the light!

bishadi,

if you have to read books to find god who is all around you and in everything, that should be your first clue that something is terribly wrong. and it's all up to you and your studies to save the world...to educate the masses...to find god for them...in a book. how patronizing. the sad truth being that many people will believe this lie of yours.

i know you don't find god in a book. and that should be obvious and quite common sense to a lot of other people. think about it...

bishadi,

if you have to read books to find god who is all around you and in everything,

i didn't/don't......... but i am always open to learn (see the differences between you and i?) eg... i use the word entanglement and you think it is something magical when in reality it is a property of light that shares how all of existence is truly a part of the whole (unequivocally true)

see the difference; reality shares truth, denying parties like to maintain their beliefs over continually learning.

that should be your first clue that something is terribly wrong. and it's all up to you and your studies to save the world...to educate the masses...to find god for them...in a book. how patronizing. the sad truth being that many people will believe this lie of yours.

you could not even tie your shoe unless someone taught you

just as you will not comprehend reality unless you learn

to combine the knowledge of mankind into the understanding of life, then all people can comprehend existence equally

especially if the material knowledge is grounded to nature (all of existence)

i know you don't find god in a book. and that should be obvious and quite common sense to a lot of other people. think about it...

i know existence by all that has been experienced and to observe many books and opinions from all over the world, then by combining the knowledge flavored from many; the underlying principles can be observed

'light is life'

i learn from god and life, and i do not believe in magic.

i learn from god and life, and i do not believe in magic.

then how did god, come visit you?

what is life?

if you do not believe in magic, then for every phenomenon you have experienced, you should be able to discount it as just your imagination; if you cannot define it and it be true, naturally!

then how did god, come visit you?

what is life?

if you do not believe in magic, then for every phenomenon you have experienced, you should be able to discount it as just your imagination; if you cannot define it and it be true, naturally!

god communicates with me in a variety of ways and by a variety of means. he provides enlightenment and understanding through everything around me.

he is in everything. he is law. he is part of me.

god communicates with me in a variety of ways and by a variety of means. he provides enlightenment and understanding through everything around me.

he is in everything. he is law. he is part of me.

all of that i can agree on EXCEPT "he provides enlightenment and understanding through everything around me."

then tell us all

what is life?

Lori,

please..... i get dizzy swinging

that concept of life, is what 'all of mankind' wants to comprehend

go ask him, and make that your priority before sleeping with your new man; give up the truth before your own needs

and if you have access to the boss (per your claims), then please do what is right for others first

all of that i can agree on EXCEPT "he provides enlightenment and understanding through everything around me."

then tell us all

what is life?

Lori,

please..... i get dizzy swinging

that concept of life, is what 'all of mankind' wants to comprehend

go ask him, and make that your priority before sleeping with your new man; give up the truth before your own needs

and if you have access to the boss (per your claims), then please do what is right for others first

life is something you experience.

so when sleeping; are you dead? (you are not experiencing and know it)

what is life, lori?

what is the difference of a person alive and dead?

you experience sleep.

what is the difference between alive or dead? the functionality of the physical body.

Back