Theists must be the ones to provide proof, not atheists

Originally posted by Nebula
Whatsupyall;

Could you please illustrate how the claim that Fuzzy Pink Elephants exist is different than the claim that God exists? I trust you aren't basing the differences entirely on the fact that since more people believe in God than in FPE, claiming God's existence is a valid claim... Even if 100% of the people believed in God, we couldn't guarantee he existed. Was the Earth the center of the universe until Copernicus and Galileo came along?

You are simply stating that because millions of people believe it, it doesnt make it true such as the belief that the world was flat..
But because millions also believe that animals evolve, it doesnt make it false either...

Once again I can assure you that if there were bullet and bullet holes in my car, i can guarantee you that the car was shot by a gun, and that the gun exist..
I can assure you that if I see a pile of crap on my backyard, I know that an animal exist who did it..

With the existence of a functioning, order, and complexity of computer, I know that intelligence caused it.

With the existence of a functioning, order, and complexity of nature, I know that an intelligent designer caused it.

With the existence of a church, founded by humans over 6,000 years ago, I know that their claim exist if they are willing to die for it..

So your argument is based on "chance", a half and half situation, half a chance they are wrong, half a chance they are right...

I am basing my argument in high probabilities, I BELIEVE that the odds of millions lying their butt is very unlikely TO ME, it is very unlikely for a human being (who in nature is selfish) to give up his riches, live a life of sacrifice, and some are even willing to die for their faith, without any pleasure, only with a consolation that God will comfort them, even rich, wealthy and succesfull happy people participate.

EARTH BEING FLAT HAS BEEN PROVED WRONG ALREADY, BUT THE EXISTENCE OF GOD HAVENT, THERES A DIFFERENCE WHEN USING AN ANALOGY THAT ALREADY IS PROVEN TO BE FALSE, AND APPLYING THAT FALSE ANALOGY TO GOD WHO IS NOT PROVEN FALSE, BUT IN FACT PROVEN NECESSARY WITH ITS VIRTUES AND MORAL GUIDELINES...

Meanwhile TO YOU, you BELIEVE that they are brainwashed and being lied to, however without presenting evidence that this people are lying, no evidence that God is a lie and fake. BUT A PURE "CHANCE" IS WHAT YOU BASED YOUR "BELIEF", WITHOUT EVEN A REASON FOR YOUR CLAIM. Are you calling them "Phsychos"? If so, prove it...This psychos are the mist succesfull type of people in the world, hmmm...chance?

NOW I AM AWARE THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SAY "WELL WE HAVE PROVEN EARTH IS FLAT USING SCIENCE, THEREFORE THERE IS NO REASON WHY SCIENCE CANNOT CREATE LIFE FORMS IN THE FUTURE TO DISPROVE GOD"...This is NOT science, but prophesy...Good luck with your psychic prediction...

Well because of that occurences, maybe the devil exist who GIVES YOU FALSE HOPE, A HOPE THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET, AND MAY NEVER HAPPEN. A HOPE OF "CHANCE"...
So why do you hope in this things? HOW DOES THIS HOPE BENEFIT YOU? HOW DOES THIS HOPE BENEFIT ANYONE? MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK AGAIN, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A THOUGHT, THAT SATAN MAY INDEED EXIST, THE MASTER OF DELUSION AND FATHER OF LIES....

note: There are scientific investigations that took place concerning healing of incurable cancers. It is scientifically proven to take place, there have been studies oon this, however they cannot explain its occurences, but speculate that maybe it is "BRAIN CHEMICALS", is what they adhere to without evidence..

Now just because sonmething cannot be explained, it doesnt mean it is a myth either, because there are many things we cannot explain, blackhole, gravity, evoolution, etc. Take incurable canccers for example, medical science cannot explain how they began or how to cure them, BUT THEIR LACK OF EXPLANATION DOESNT PROVE THAT CANCERS ARE MYTH...

Whatsup...please take a deep breath...

Out of curiosity, really, how old are you and what do you do for a living? What state do you live in?

Whatsupyall;

You make jesus cry. I can't understand how you read posts and still fail to grasp even a shred of what I was talking about.

But thanks for playing!

Back